|Reference # : ||18-02209
||Title : ||Job Opening: Web Developer - Development Lead : Pennington, NJ|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||02/19/2018 / 08/18/2018
| Description |
|Job Title: Web Developer - Development Lead|
Location: Pennington, NJ
Duration: 6+ Months
Client: A Big Pharmaceutical Company
Manager is looking for candidate 5-8 years experience in web development and designing.
Design and develop intranet web based applications to enable the Next-Generation Sequencing (NGS) web portal capability for translational Bioinformatics scientists within Translational Medicine. Design, develop, test and deliver major web GUI enhancements and key integrations of scientific data analysis workflows to enable clinical and discovery groups. Successful candidate must have strong independent web application development skills but also be able to contribute significantly to analysis, prototype and design activities. The ability to thrive in RAD/Agile iterative and incremental development environments is a must.
* Strong technical skills in relational database design, SQL development and web services.
* Knowledge of Bootstrap, JQuery, PHP, Perl, Oracle, Mysql, AWS/ElasticBeanStalk, Git, and Jenkins.
* Excellent skills in designing and developing intuitive user interfaces and scientific data visualization.
* Strong skills in web application design and development, design patterns, frameworks and at least 8 or more years of experience.
* Working knowledge of software development life cycles, configuration management and best software engineering practices.
* Experience in scientific application and knowledge of the BioPharmaceutical R&D is a strong plus
*Bachelor's degree in computer science, scientific discipline or technology related field, higher degree preferred
Interested candidates can send their updated resumes on email@example.com and you can also reach me at 973-967-3431.