My name is Arbind and I'm a recruiter at Artech, the #1 largest women-owned IT staffing firm in the US. We are constantly on the lookout for professionals to fulfil the staffing needs of our clients, and we currently have a job opening that may interest you. Please find below, summary of the position.
If you are currently not in the job seeking market, feel free to refer this position to someone you may know to be a fit. However, should this position be of interest to you, please send me your resume or contact me directly at 973.507.7553 .
Job title: Linux L3 Admin/Lead
Location :Boston or Collegeville
dauration : Long term
Roles / Responsibilities
- Candidate should have at least 5-8 yrs. experience in the following Big Fix Modules
- IBM Big Fix Compliance Security and Compliance
- IBM Big Fix Lifecycle
- IBM Big Fix Patch Management
- IBM Big Fix Inventory (SUA)
- Hands on experience on Big Fix administration, OS/Security patching, Fix let/baseline/Task execution, installation and configuration of agents/relays
- Develop custom fix let/analysis/baseline as per requirement. o Detail understanding of Big fix/TEM relevance language
- Knowledge of Big Fix DSA architecture o Should have experience in upgrading Big Fix infra
- Should have experience working with Web Reports/ SCA/ SUA Reports reports
- Hands on experience in creating custom software signatures for IBM Big Fix Inventory (SUA) o Basic Hands On experience with UNIX, AIX and Windows OS.
- Good verbal & written communication skills, customer Interfacing experience & excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Certification in IBM Big Fix will be of added advantage