|Reference # : ||17-91502
||Title : ||WebSphere MQ |
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||12/07/2017 / 12/07/2018
| Description |
Artech is currently seeking to add to the below position
Job Title: WebSphere MQ
Job ID: 17-91502
Location: Columbus OH or Jersey City NJ (Onsite)
Duration: 12 Months (Possible Extension)
Client is looking VERY STRONG SR candidates and Must have zSeries on mainframe experience.
- Must have zSeries on mainframe experience
- Ability to handle MQ in its entirety: performance tuning, install, configuration, writing exits as required for the enterprise, strong troubleshooting, end to end integration, clustering, application
- Programming in C, C++, Java, COBOL, and Assembler.
- Have worked with MQ on the following platforms: Windows, Linux, Solaris, zOS, AIX.
- Used the following monitoring tools: Tivoli TEPS/TEMS, Nastel AutoPilot.
- Knowledge of Unix Shell scripting.
- Main technical person for Swift connectivity.
- Swift is the main way for financial institutions to exchange electronic messages. Wrote software to transform/enhance/parse Swift messages. In at least one instance, improved on IBM's memory management.
- Wrote own Swift message parsers and transformers.
- Was a vital contributor in increasing the STP (Straight Through Processing) messages from around 40% to around 70% Made system robust and devoid of any memory constraints, where originally the system was always at max memory utilization
- Worked on a Bonds Trading System
Please apply on our company website (www.artechinfo.com) with reference to job ID, or contact me at Anurag.email@example.com / 973.967.3462
Team Lead- US Staffing
Artech Information Systems LLC
360 Mt. Kemble Avenue, Suite 2000 | Morristown, NJ 07960
Office: 973.967.3462 | Fax: 973.998.2599
Email: Anurag.Pal@artechinfo.com | Website: www.artechinfo.com
About Artech Information Systems LLC
Artech is an employer-of-choice for over 5,800 consultants across the globe. We recruit top-notch talent for over 65 Fortune and Government clients coast-to-coast across the U.S., India, and China. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the U.S. and this may be your opportunity to join us!
Want to read more about Artech?
Click here to visit our website or click on the following links to read what others are saying about us: The Wall Street Journal, Forbes (1) (2), BusinessWire, Entrepreneur, Better Business Bureau, Hoovers, Diversity Careers(1) (2), The Artech Circle, NJTVOnline, The Business Forum Show, and SIA: “Above the Crowd.”
Connect with Artech through Social Media
Learn more about our company including the latest events at Artech, new job opportunities, jobseeker tips, and more. Follow us on Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter, and YouTube