|Reference # : ||17-91212
||Title : ||Sr Administrative Assistant|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||01/29/2018 / 01/25/2019
| Description |
Artech is currently seeking to add to the below position
Posting Title: Administrative Assistant/Project Coordinator
Job Id: BIIBJP00009288
Location: Cambridge, MA
Duration: 12 months
The Administrative Assistant/Project Coordinator will be a dynamic and self-motivated individual able to provide administrative support and coordination of R&D projects. The right candidate must be flexible, organized, proactive, collaborative, and calm under pressure. Excellent communication, inter-personal and collaboration skills are essential for this role due to interactions with R&D leaders, others across all levels of the organization. This position also requires a professional demeanor, sense of urgency, the ability to prioritize and in-depth knowledge of project management and project implementation.
• Demonstrated ability to work efficiently and to perform tasks simultaneously with minimum supervision in a fast-paced environment.
• Prior experience in administrative and project support, preferably in the biopharma industry.
• Excellent inter-personal, verbal and writing skills, energy and enthusiasm with a positive outlook required.
• Embraces change, fosters and communicates positive message; Actively participates in needs identification process and change implementation.
• Exceptional organizational skills with a demonstrated ability to work in an accurate manner.
• Is able to understand conflict/issue and acts with diplomacy and communicates to manager and takes responsibility for follow through and response whether it is by the assistant or the manager (depending on complexity).
• Must be technically proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PPT, Outlook)
• Strong communication skills (written and verbal); Ability to give and receive feedback as well as communicate effectively with challenging personalities
• Ability to exercise sound judgment and determine priorities. Proactively anticipate and identify issues and propose solutions or takes steps to resolve.
• Someone who enjoys learning and the challenge of a new software. System and process oriented.
• Coordinates R&D projects which entail collaborating with relevant stakeholders, planning, implementing, monitoring and evaluating projects.
• Attends project meetings, record/distribute minutes, decisions and actions. Organizes and updates reports and presentation documents.
• Leads projects for which discretion and independent judgement in terms of design, planning, implementation and/or executing project plans required.
• Maintains and/or access departmental or company document/knowledge repositories, websites, and business systems (e.g. SharePoint, Watchdox), as needed. Expedite flow of work items and initiate follow-up when necessary.
• Provide administrative support, to include: calendar and meeting management, coordination of team meetings - set agendas, attend, capture meeting minutes, and follow through on action items.
• Manage expense reporting by preparing and submitting expense reports, often including complex international travel related transactions.
• Provide finance and budget support by initiating and processing purchase orders, tracking invoices and project budget accruals through the payment process and working with Finance/Purchasing and Strategic Sourcing manage practice groups’ budgets and forecasts.
• Large-scale meeting/off-site support including logistics coordination (secure venue, A/V support, catering etc), pre-event material preparation, Compliance approval management for HCP engagements, day-of set up, contract/payment processing as needed, management of minutes and other related activities; Oversight of coordination process when using resources
• Enhances the business model by institutionalizing business processes, implementing best practices and templates, and seeking ways to work more efficiently
Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Please apply on our company website (www.artechinfo.com) with reference to job ID, or contact me at email@example.com / 973.967.3540
Assistant Manager- Staffing
Artech Information Systems LLC
360 Mt. Kemble Avenue, Suite 2000 | Morristown, NJ 07960
Office: 973.967.3540 | Fax: 973.998.2599
Email: Nisha.Samuel@artechinfo.com | Website: www.artechinfo.com
About Artech Information Systems LLC
Artech is an employer-of-choice for the last 25 years to over 7,500 consultants across the globe. We recruit top-notch talent for over 70 Fortune and Government clients coast-to-coast across the U.S., India, and China. We are #1 Largest Women-Owned IT Staffing Firm in the US and this may be your opportunity to join us! For more check: www.artechinfo.com
Connect with Artech through Social Media
Learn more about our company including the latest events at Artech, new job opportunities, jobseeker tips, and more. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, and YouTube