|Reference # : ||17-90993
||Title : ||Excellent job opportunity of Research Associate I, Framingham MA|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||01/03/2018 / 04/30/2018
| Description |
|Job Title: Research Associate I |
Location: Framingham MA
Duration: 4 Months
Client: A Big Pharmaceutical Company
- The primary responsibilities of this position will be to execute detailed analytical procedures to characterize biological drug candidates.
- Displays an investigative or technological orientation in designing, executing and interpreting experiments and analytical procedures.
- Investigates basic technical problems and performs routine scientific procedures and experiments under general supervision.
- Plans and prioritizes concurrent experimental procedures.
- Integrates, complies, and tabulates data and assists supervisor in the analysis and interpretation of the results.
- May provide oral presentations on results to other department members.
- Works under active supervision. Follows established procedures.
- Work is reviewed for soundness of technical judgment and overall adequacy and accuracy.
- Contributes to the completion of milestones associated with specific projects.
- Failure to achieve results or erroneous execution may cause delays in program schedules, and may result in the allocation of additional resources.
- Frequent internal company contacts.
- Infrequent inter- departmental and outside constituent contacts on routine matters.
0 to 4 years.
- Laboratory skills with analytical techniques such as HPLC, CE, UV and Biacore.
- Knowledge of basic chemical and biochemical principals.
- Good communication and problem solving skills.
- Strong work ethic and motivation to excel in a team environment.
BS in Biochemistry or a related discipline, or MS in Biochemistry or a related discipline
Interested candidates can share their most updated resume at email@example.com or reach out to me at 973-295-4583