|Reference # : ||17-90928
||Title : ||Consultant, Systems Analysis|
O Fallon, MO
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||12/18/2017 / 12/17/2018
| Description |
|Company: Artech Information Systems LLC|
Title: Consultant, Systems Analysis
Job id: 9240-1
Location: O' Fallon, MO
Duration: 12 Months
- Provide ongoing technical expertise and support to the development lifecycles of Client products and ancillary applications.
- Focus may be on core and/or non-core products and in various stages of the overall project cycle.
- Close partnership with Business Analysis and the technology teams to ensure that business and functional requirements are aligned appropriately with Client Technologies.
- Will have strong working knowledge of Client applications and systems.
- Accountabilities will include some but not necessarily all depending upon specific role:
- Provide technical analysis of product or application hardware and software to ensure that business and functional requirements can be met
- Provide technical support to Business Owners during implementation of new products/services
- Provide subject matter expertise for support escalations
- Lead the development of conceptual designs and mocking up screens
- Testing and working with TCOE staff
- Prioritize and identify cross application/system enhancements
- Determine development impacts to current processing and work with programmers and users to ensure accuracy of enhancements
- Develop and execute complex test plans ?Perform analysis of system requirements and work closely with developers
- Create design considerations that assists team with front-end changes
- Lead review sessions of technical requirements
- Manage defect resolution process
- Coordinate offshore testing
- Collaborate with development staff on software designs
- Facilitate JAD sessions
- Document and coordinate audit controls and PCI requirements Other aspects of this role that may occur depending upon the specific functional area: Web Application:
- Define and implements tagging measurement strategies to all Client to measure success of its digital effort SEQ Analyst:
- Work with business and development team to define needs, plan and optimize our web properties for Search Engine Optimization Data Analyst:
- Act as liaison between the business and technical teams in such areas as data quality, merchant analysis, help desk support, compliance and government regulations, audits and controls and report definition and creation.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or Management Information Systems or equivalent combination of relevant experience and education.
Knowledge / Experience:
- 5 - 8 years' experience in related field
- Advanced technical knowledge and capability
Skills to have:
- High-energy, detail-oriented and proactive with the ability to function under pressure in an independent environment.
- High degree of initiative and self-motivation with a willingness and ability to learn and take on challenging opportunities.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, with strong relationship, collaborative and organization skills. ?Ability to lead more complex projects and serve as mentor to other team members
- Worked on UI front end applications and it's system analysis
- Ability to be able to connect system level components and define user stories at that level.
- Need Relational Database experience and SQL experience.
- Worked in Agile methodology.
- Ability to work with business partners as well as Technical developers
- Should be flexible to jump in and help with PM type work
- Should be flexible to jump in and help with defining acceptance criteria on story,