|Reference # : ||17-90891
||Title : ||BI Software Development Engineer|
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||4 Years
||Start Date / End Date : ||11/13/2017 / 10/31/2019
| Description |
Company: Artech Information Systems LLC
Position: BI Software Development Engineer
Location: Bellevue, WA
Job Reference Code: 17-85487
Our Business Intelligence and Data Partner team is seeking a skilled Software Development Engineer to design, develop, and implement data visualizations and self-service tools that will put key information at the fingertips of our decision makers. This role will interact with all facets and levels of the organization to define requirements, develop solutions, and drive value by leveraging an agile development process. The right candidate must be both technically and functionally versed in building a business intelligence suite from the ground up. Collaboration with and contribution to a cross functional team will be key to successful delivery of business requirements. This role requires an energetic attitude, creative problem solving, a passion for technology and data, excellent communication, relationship building skills, as well as flexibility in approach and design.
- Ability to work under pressure, to fixed deadlines and a flexible approach to working hours (when required) to meet deadlines.
- Experience with Agile development methodology.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities.
- Understand data visualization concepts and best practices.
- Methodical, accurate and with attention to detail.
- Proven track record to take ownership of problems/issues and see them to completion.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously.
- Must inspire confidence to users and colleagues through knowledge and presentation.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent degree/experience.
- 5-8 years' experience with Business Intelligence/Analysis and Data Warehousing.
- 4+ years' experience with Tableau or other data visualization tools.
- Expert-level knowledge of SQL Server (SSMS, SSAS, SSIS, SSRS).
- Expert with data/reporting marts.
- Experience with HDFS (Hadoop and Hive) and Relational Database (Teradata, SQL Server, etc.) environments required.
- Experience with Cloud technology (AWS or similar): Cloud Watch, S3, Tera Form, EMR
- Proficiency in a development languages Python or Java
- Skills in Machine Learning, Predictive Analytics, R and Statistical Analysis is preferred.
Ability to work with international teams
Artech Consulting LLC, formerly Vega Consulting LLC
600 108th Avenue NE, Suite 250 | Bellevue, WA 98004
Office: 425.289.2662 | Mobile: 425.829.4287
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Website: http://www.artechconsultingllc.com
Artech is the #1 Largest Women-Owned IT Staffing Company in the US!
About Artech Information Systems LLC
Artech is an employer-of-choice for over 5,800 consultants across the globe. We recruit top-notch talent for over 65 Fortune and Government clients coast-to-coast across the U.S., India, and China. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the U.S. and this may be your opportunity to join us!
Want to read more about Artech?
Click here to visit our website or click on the following links to read what others are saying about us: The Wall Street Journal, Forbes (1) (2), BusinessWire, Entrepreneur, Better Business Bureau, Hoovers, Diversity Careers(1) (2), The Artech Circle, NJTVOnline, The Business Forum Show, and SIA: “Above the Crowd.”
Connect with Artech through Social Media
Learn more about our company including the latest events at Artech, new job opportunities, jobseeker tips, and more. Follow us on Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter, and YouTube