|Reference # : ||17-87559
||Title : ||Systems Engineer|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||11/13/2017 / 11/13/2018
| Description |
Artech is currently seeking to add to the below position
Job Title: Systems Engineer
Job ID: 17-87559
Location: Atlanta, GA (Onsite)
Duration: 12 Months (Possible Extension)
Client is looking for Server Engineer resources with banking domain.
- This individual will be a member of a team responsible for designing, planning, building, and supporting complex technical solutions for Client's Treasury + Wholesale bank lines of business.
- Client Infrastructure Integration Engineers are responsible for applying industry standards and technical best practices toward technical solutions for the business, which are driven by well-defined system + business requirements. Client Integration engineers also take a proactive approach to long term support to ensure system reliability and stability for our business partners and clients.
- Proven work experience in AIX system configuration + administration.
- Proven work experience in Windows server configuration + administration.
- Familiarity with provisioning and virtualization concepts on IBM p-Series hardware (LPARs, VIO, WPARs).
- Familiarity with provisioning and virtualization concepts Windows based systems (VMWare, HyperV)
- Shell scripting abilities in ksh, bash required. Perl or other advanced scripting skills a plus.
- Familiarity with J2EE based application frameworks for multiple platforms/OS (WebSphere, Tomcat, Jboss, etc.).
- Ability to multi-task in a high pressure deadline driven environment
- Must have excellent communication and documentation skills.
- 5+ years of demonstrated integration engineering experience on complex projects with budgets exceeding $5M.
- Fluent in UNIX/Linux/Windows operating system fundamentals + advanced network configurations.
- Familiarity with a broad range of integration technologies/concepts including Mainframe/Distributed MQ, SOA, SOAP, Batch + Real-Time transaction processing.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills with a focus on root cause and proactive maintenance.
- Intermediate knowledge of relational SQL database platforms with the ability to perform some basic database tasks (executing SQL queries, monitoring performance, etc)
- Gather and analyze System + Business Requirements Specification data to determine infrastructure requirements.
- Develop work plans and hours estimates as they relate to systems integration work tasks and team members.
- Research, evaluate, and recommend systems, equipment and technologies based on client needs
- Draft technical instructions, engineering diagrams, technical designs, and other systems integration related documents
- Liaise with various team members such as management, administration, developers, and support staff on a regular basis
- Develop and conduct testing plans and procedures based upon system recommendations
- Provide client with post-installation and integration support
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or Management Information Systems or equivalent discipline preferred. Technical certifications not a requirement but are a plus.
Please apply on our company website (www.artechinfo.com) with reference to job ID, or contact me at Anurag.firstname.lastname@example.org / 973.967.3462
Team Lead- US Staffing
Artech Information Systems LLC
360 Mt. Kemble Avenue, Suite 2000 | Morristown, NJ 07960
Office: 973.967.3462 | Fax: 973.998.2599
Email: Anurag.Pal@artechinfo.com | Website: www.artechinfo.com
About Artech Information Systems LLC
Artech is an employer-of-choice for over 5,800 consultants across the globe. We recruit top-notch talent for over 65 Fortune and Government clients coast-to-coast across the U.S., India, and China. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the U.S. and this may be your opportunity to join us!
Want to read more about Artech?
Click here to visit our website or click on the following links to read what others are saying about us: The Wall Street Journal, Forbes (1) (2), BusinessWire, Entrepreneur, Better Business Bureau, Hoovers, Diversity Careers(1) (2), The Artech Circle, NJTVOnline, The Business Forum Show, and SIA: “Above the Crowd.”
Connect with Artech through Social Media
Learn more about our company including the latest events at Artech, new job opportunities, jobseeker tips, and more. Follow us on Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter, and YouTube