|Reference # : ||17-82451
||Title : ||Excellent job opportunity of Project Specialist I, Cambridge, MA, 7456729|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||10/03/2017 / 12/20/2017
| Description |
|Job Title: Project Specialist, eBuy|
Location: Cambridge, MA
Duration: 3 Months
Client : A Big Pharmaceutical Company
- The eBuy Project Specialist will provide support on all aspects of purchase to pay for a defined Client Business Unit.
- This individual will facilitate the cross functional preparation and processing of all non-catalog activity, as well as reporting and monitoring of requisitions through approval.
- The project manager will own and resolve issues within the purchase to pay model and serve as liaison with the full eBuy Project Management Team.
- The eBuy Project Specialist will also assist with various project activities in support of project initiation, planning, execution and closing.
- This includes support of project schedules and budgets, cost tracking, status reporting, project communication, information gathering, coordination and facilitation of meetings, tracking and resolution of issues, and tracking risks and resources.
- The project manager will plan and manage small, well-defined projects or sub-projects under the general direction of the lead eBuy project manager.
- Facilitate Purchase to Pay activities on behalf of the business
- Provide superior customer service
- Coordinate reporting generation and distribution
- Support the development and maintenance of project and program plans.
- This includes project schedules and budgets, and plans for project quality, resources, communications and risks
- Assists with monitoring and controlling the execution of project tasks against the project plans
- Supports the preparation of status reports and other project reports and presentation of information to organizational leadership, project teams and client / customer groups
- Strong analytical skills with focus on overall process and support services for customers and the organization as a whole
- Strong communications skills and the ability to work well in a cross-functional team
- Knowledge of success metrics
- Coordinates and facilitate team meetings/ stakeholder meetings / external vendor meetings
- Maintains the overall P2P documentation library ensuring that all documentation is established, maintained and retained as necessary in project databases
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of project management experience
- Previous experience with Purchase to Pay (eBuy experience a plus)
- Customer Service experience
- Excel, Access, GCET or database management
- Certificate or training in Project Management a plus
- Highly detail-oriented and excellent communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with minimum supervision
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work transversally – both across functions and across business units
- Highly organized
- Thoughtful, timely communication
- Problem solving
- Motivated by process improvement
Bachelor's degree required
Interested candidates can share their most updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out to me at 973-295-4583