|Reference # : ||17-77069
||Title : ||Excellent job opportunity of Application Specialist IV, Bridgewater, NJ, 7437273|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||09/04/2017 / 12/31/2017
| Description |
|Job Title: SAP SD Specialist (7437273)|
Duration: 3 Months
Location: Bridgewater, NJ
Client: A Big Pharmaceutical Company
- Proven experience with business and technical requirements analysis, elicitation, modeling, verification, and methodology development Must have significant end to end life cycle experience in implementing SAP SD Hands on configuration experience in:
- Pricing, Availability Checks, Credit and Risk management, output determination Sales, Foreign Trade and Customs, Billing, Shipping Reports and analysis and other general SD configuration Integration of SD modules with FI/CO, GTS, MM and WM modules Interfacing SAP with third party solutions specifically, tax bolt-on's - Vertex / Taxware, Fedex Shipping interface Planning and forecasting in SAP ABAP/IDOC processing
- Prior experience in service management/delivery and/or IT project management required Demonstrate strong architecture / solutioning skill Understanding of various technologies, communications and marketing principles.
- Knowledge of US / CA Pharma markets is desired.
- Knowledge of the client brands and business is a plus Good knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to excel in cross functional teams with multiple stake holders.
- Must be able to maintain effective working relationships with internal and external business partners, suppliers, vendors, and consultants.
- Effective influencing skills and negotiating skills.
- Must know what satisfies customers and make customer satisfaction a high priority for self.
- Must possess sound interpersonal and information gathering skills and the ability to relate well to others at all levels throughout the organization.
- Must be results oriented, and demonstrate a can-do attitude - adaptability, flexibility and resourcefulness.
- Must demonstrate a commitment to company values.
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Good analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Experience working effectively in a team-oriented, collaborative environment SAP SD certification preferred
7 to 12 years.
- Bachelor's degree
- SAP SD Certification preferred
Interested candidates can share their most updated resume at email@example.com or reach out to me at 973-295-4583