|Reference # : ||17-75191
||Title : ||Omegamon Support - Work From Home !!|
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||09/18/2017 / 09/18/2018
| Description |
Artech is currently seeking to add to the below position
Job Title: Omegamon Support
Job ID: 17-75191
Location: Work From Home
Duration: 12 Months+ contract
- ?Omegamon Installation Knowledge of Tivoli Omegamon (OM )product suite and ITM infrastructure concepts, including installation and configuration of TEMS on z/OS.
- Responsibilities will include product installation, problem diagnosing, PD system and software issues ranging across the OM family of products.
- Knowledge required on z/OS and z-based applications.
- Applicants must have strong trouble shooting skills.
- Knowledge of the OM product suite including OM V5 MVS/CICS/DB2/IMS/ Omegaview, Installation and configuration experience with the OM product suite using ICAT and PARMGEN, Problem solving, z/OS systems skills, and communication skills;
- CICS, DB2, IMS, VTAM, TCP/IP knowledge, SMP/E, z/Linux, Storage Management, Websphere MQ, RACF, ACF2, Top Secret
Please apply on our company website (www.artechinfo.com) with reference to job ID, or contact me at Sharabh.Goyal@artechinfo.com / 973.967.3469
Assistant Manager - Staffing
360 Mt. Kemble Avenue, Suite 2000 | Morristown, NJ 07960
Office: 973.967.3469 | Fax: 973.998.2599
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Website: www.artechinfo.com
About Artech Information Systems LLC
Artech is an employer-of-choice for the last 25 years to over 7,500 consultants across the globe. We recruit top-notch talent for over 70 Fortune and Government clients coast-to-coast across the U.S., India, and China. We are #1 Largest Women-Owned IT Staffing Firm in the US and this may be your opportunity to join us! For more check: www.artechinfo.com
Connect with Artech through Social Media
Learn more about our company including the latest events at Artech, new job opportunities, jobseeker tips, and more. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, and YouTube