|Reference # : ||17-71537
||Title : ||Excellent Job Opportunity for the position of Administrative Assistant-Advanced (21548)|
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||08/09/2017 / 02/08/2018
| Description |
|Job Title: Administrative Assistant-Advanced|
Work Location: Princeton, NJ
Length of Assignmen: 6 Months
Client: A Big Pharmaceutical Company
- Administrative Assistant (C07) job description/position requirements
- The qualified candidate will perform a variety of highly diverse administrative functions to support two Group Leads, Imaging and Enabling Solutions.
- Candidate must demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and diplomacy in all interactions. Selected candidate must be a team player, relationship builder with strong administrative capabilities and ability to interface with senior management assistants in a professional manner.
- Performs highly diverse secretarial and administrative duties, including managing calendar, domestic and international travel arrangements, prepare expense reports, scheduling and organizing multiple meetings, involve high level contacts and exposure to sensitive information and need for tact, diplomacy, discretion, confidentiality, and judgment for supporting group with Workday, organizational charts and promotional packages.
- Prioritize and take action based on understanding of department objectives, customer needs and Client business strategy.
- Work with minimal supervision, strong initiative and follow up, focuses on details.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment and provide administrative support to senior department staff and their group members, which will include travel, support for expense reports, candidate interview s and on-going daily business needs.
- Candidate's focus should be innovative to simplify and streamline workflow, disseminate important communications to group and provide information back to the team.
Interested candidates can share their most updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or they can reach out to me on #973-967-3412 Ext:3412
- The successful candidate must have a High School diploma, BS degree preferred and or advanced technical training with 8 to 10 years of administrative experience in office administration for senior level executive.
- Candidate must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong computer skills and good working knowledge of company operating systems and software programs.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Concur Travel, T&E, Ariba/SAP, SharePoint, and Client Systems: eSetup, eTime, Workday, Room Scheduler are a plus.