|Reference # : ||17-71536
||Title : ||Excellent Job Opportunity for the position of Project Manager-Business Capability (21594)|
Lawrence Township, NJ
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||08/16/2017 / 02/15/2018
| Description |
|Job Title: Project Manager-Business Capability|
Work Location: Lawrence Township, NJ
Length of Assignment: 6 Months
Client: A Big Pharmaceutical Company
Program Specific PM Requirements:
• Individuals should have very strong communication and presentation skills with prior experience presenting and working with senior level executives and managing relationships with them (executive presence and awareness a must)
• Pharma experience would be preferred. Specific domain expertise is not required but understanding of Commercial (Value, Access, Pricing), GEHOR, IT or R&D helpful.
• Primarily serve as you right hand in all the pre-planning work including stakeholder communications, alignment etc.
• This individual should be able to communicate both verbally and written/presentations to executives.
• An understanding of the R&D and commercial space is strongly preferred.
• Ability to build consensus, summarize information gathered from multiple sources into an executive friendly synopsis that's effective and actionable.
• Ability to hold people accountable to their commitments
Expected Areas of Competence:
• Experience of 10+ years in leading complex Digital Health Transformation efforts within the Pharmaceutical space.
• Ability to conceptualize Projects or Programs from start to finish to effectively manage and keep initiative on schedule while adopting to sudden changes and shifting priorities
• Creates and motivates cross-functional & cross-departmental project teams, establishes roles and responsibilities, provides direction, fosters effective team skills, and ensures that project objectives are reached on time and within budget
• Ability to complete multiple, simultaneous projects with minimal supervision and prioritize incoming work appropriately
• Ability to integrate/rollup multiple Projects within Program
• Identifies the need for and creates/implements improvements to continuously improve the Project Management Service capabilities in the organization
• Identifies, implements and champions the use of new value added techniques and process improvements to help better the IT Project Management service
• Demonstrates innovation, flexibility, open-mindedness, and adaptability in order to meet objectives in a rapidly changing environment with shifting priorities
• Consistently develops others by providing them with challenging opportunities and coaching them to be successful.
• Demonstrates an ability to assess and understand a wide variety of Client business issues; Recommend and deliver IT strategies/systems/tools that provide superior value to end-client
• Demonstrates effective Project Management skills through the development of project plans, resource allocation, plan execution, consistent communications with project team members and stakeholders, status reviews, and delivery of agreed upon results
• Ability to deal with unstructured, complex Projects or Programs that will require effective communication and negotiation skills in order to define and gain agreement on appropriate actions
• Looking for a driven individual with strong communication skills and ability to efficiently manage aggressive timelines with competing priorities and challenging stakeholders.
• Delivers cost-effective, high quality Projects or Programs on-time through application of PM guidelines and standards (best practices) and effective controls while meeting requisite compliance requirements (Sarbanes-Oxley, GxP etc.,)
• Achieves effective control on the Project or Program through management of scope, estimating, accounting, budget management, risk management and project closeout
• Serves as the primary point of contact for all communications within Biopharma IT, Business teams, and any third party involved in the Project or Program - effectively communicates relevant information to key stakeholders as per defined Communications plan
• Demonstrated ability to establish strong working relationships with team members; Ability to lead and motivate team members to complete tasks on time
• Proven experience (10+ years) implementing large scale Projects or Programs of multi- million dollar investments
• Experienced in managing Projects or Programs by leveraging standard industry Project Management frame-works (e.g.: PMBOK) and Software Development Lifecycle methodology (e.g.: Agile, Waterfall etc.,)
• Demonstrated ability to manage project teams in a complex, changing environment to deliver value-added results to the organization
• Demonstrated ability to work with a range of technically, culturally & geographically diverse teams in a matrixed environment, influencing them to complete deliverables, and delivering value added business results that meet high quality requirements within tight deadlines
• Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate to a diverse audience at multiple levels within the company through various formats, such as presentations, written proposals, reports, correspondence, leading meetings, face-to-face dialogue etc.,
Notes From Manager:
DARWIN is an large on-going Program effort related to Digital Health being managed by the Commercial Value, Access and Pricing groups. There is a significant part of the work that is integrated with HEOR and CORDS about leveraging data and analytics to support VAP. Darwin objectives include the need to understand what value is rewarded by key value frameworks to inform our design and evidence development decisions. Identify what are the value drivers we must focus on to shape the ecosystem and capture the full value of I/O. There are 6 work streams in the program and 3 of those are Digital Health aligned. There is a need for two PMs and given that the Program is relatively complex, this requires experienced PM's with solid skills in standard areas including organization, communication, facilitation, expectation/stakeholder management, organization/situational awareness etc.
Interested candidates can share their most updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or they can reach out to me on #973-967-3412 Ext:3412