|Reference # : ||17-51834
||Title : ||Excellent Job Opportunity for the position of Records Management Specialist (6823457)|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||05/08/2017 / 01/31/2018
| Description |
|Job Title: Records Management Specialist |
Work Location: Framingham, MA
Length of Assignment:8 Months
Client: A Big Pharnaceutical company
Records Management ensures that cGMP records used at Framingham are managed and protected during their lifecycle (issuance, reconciliation, archival and destruction) in compliance with business needs and regulatory expectations. The overall goal is to ensure that record management policies, procedures, and processes meet applicable regulations. Additionally, record management provides lifecycle guidance to record users.
• Perform record issuance and reconciliation activities.
• Interact/update/maintain the record management database.
• Initiate/perform periodic record audits.
• Point of contact for customer record management discussions.
• Point of contact for record off-site storage and retrieval,
• Interact/update offsite records management vendor database.
• Assist with record destruction.
• Update Records Management procedures
• Generate metrics
• Deliver assignments and projects on time.
• Demonstrated experience with Word ® and Excel ®
• Effective verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong attention to detail skills.
• Effective time management and organizational skills.
Interested candidates can share their most updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or they can reach out to me on #973-967-3412 Ext:3412