|Reference # : ||17-46915
||Title : ||Excellent job opportunity of Project Manager III, 6905232|
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||04/03/2017 / 12/31/2017
| Description |
|Job Title : Project Manager III |
Location : Bridgewater, NJ
Duration : 9 Months
Client : A Big Pharmaceutical Company
Working hours: 40 hours/week
The Project Management role is crucial to our fast paced, execution driven Multi-Channel Engagement team. This individual will exhibit classic project management capabilities: Project delivery within budget, specified timelines, standards of quality, and agreed upon scope. A qualified candidate will understand Campaign Management tools (such as Adobe or Sales force) and the importance of data integration in powering these platforms.
- Follow PMO project management methodology.
- Develop the project scope statements for each project and manage it throughout the project.
- Manage the day-to-day activities of the projects
- Maintain and update the project plans.
- Report project status on a weekly basis and communicate to the key project participants and interested parties.
- Keep the content succinct and organized each week.
- Escalate unresolved issues and communicate decisions
- Track the project budgets against the actual costs and forecast costs to completion.
- Effectively manage risk.
- Be involved and aware of major milestones for each project, able to identify potential risks before they happen and guide team on mitigation.
- Develop a project risk plan for both projects and manage the project risks according to the plans.
- Take direction from Work stream leads and partner with them on delivery.
- Be the point day to day contact for vendor delivery and accountability for projects.
- Provides an overall view of vendor performance and helps manage vendors.
- Global collaboration:
- Stay connected to other Project Managers and the PMO
- 5-7 years relevant, experience in hands-on delivery of digital marketing projects or multi-channel programs; Importantly programs that involved data integration with digital channels.
- Thorough understanding of the fundamentals of project management, including Waterfall, Agile/Scrum
- Experience working on a global team
- Well versed in MS Office to manage financial models, produce project documentation, create presentations and develop project plans
- Results-focused approach including the ability to drive team delivery and effectively engage with senior stakeholders
- Budget management experience
A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree
Interested candidates can share their most updated resume at email@example.com or reach out to me at 973-295-4583