|Reference # : ||17-46588
||Title : ||Software Development Engineer|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||08/12/2015
| Description |
Company: Vega Consulting, LLC
Position: Sr Software Development Engineer
Location: Seattle, WA
Job Reference Code: 15-41745
Vega Consulting is looking for a capable, motivated Software Engineer II to join our customers team in building world class customer focused software. You would be an important part of a growing team using the latest technology to improve our customer experience across voice, web, and mobile platforms, empowering millions of travelers to enjoy their perfect trip.
In this role, you will be an important contributor across our technology.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Participate in the architecture and development of complex projects
- Participate for quality coding and best practices
- Eliminate roadblocks
- Collaborate with business and technical teams to implement technical requirements
- Presents technical issues and their impact to management
- Ability to describe technical requirements and implementation details based on an understanding of business requirements.
- Experience with Agile Methodology
- Experience with Front End Development
- Proficient in Java or C#
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Self-starter that enjoys and takes pride in their work
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, collaborative and fast paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills as well as strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
A BA/BS degree in technical field or related discipline preferred
Thanks & Regards
600 108th Ave N.E. Suite 250 | Bellevue, WA 98004
Email: email@example.com | Website: www.artechinfo.com
About Artech Information Systems LLC
Artech is an employer-of-choice for over 5,800 consultants across the globe. We recruit top-notch talent for over 65 Fortune and Government clients coast-to-coast across the U.S., India, and China. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the U.S. and this may be your opportunity to join us!
Want to read more about Artech?
Click here to visit our website or click on the following links to read what others are saying about us: The Wall Street Journal, Forbes (1) (2), BusinessWire, Entrepreneur, Better Business Bureau, Hoovers, Diversity Careers(1) (2), The Artech Circle, NJTVOnline, The Business Forum Show, and SIA: “Above the Crowd.”
Connect with Artech through Social Media
Learn more about our company including the latest events at Artech, new job opportunities, jobseeker tips, and more. Follow us on Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter, and YouTube