|Reference # : ||17-44924
||Title : ||Director of Revenue|
|Position Type : ||Direct Placement|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||03/08/2017
| Description |
Company: Vega Consulting LLC, Artech Information Systems Company
Position: Director of Revenue
Location: Renton, WA
Job Reference Code: 17-44924
- Be accountable for providing leadership and financial reporting and support, partnering with Finance & Accounting groups such as Accounting, Accounts Payable, Payroll, Financial Planning, Compliance, Program Management, Treasury, Tax, Audit, and others.
- Be responsible to develop, implement, and monitor financial policies / procedures and design KPI to drive financial goals.
- Partner with Systems Finance team in the capital planning process (capital requests and life cycle replacement schedules).
- Work with Financial Planning & Strategy to develop continuous evaluation of short and long term strategic finance objectives.
- Be responsible to ensure effective financial internal controls exist in compliance with GAAP, regulatory laws, and reporting rules.
- Report on conformity with approved budget; identify discrepancies, and partner with Leadership to establish action plans.
- General accounting and financial management roles with 8 - 15 years’ work experience; including a minimum of 5 years in managerial capacity.
- Ten years (10) in financial analysis with experience in budgeting, forecasting, strategic and capital planning, analysis and project management.
- Requires a high level of effective written and verbal communication skills to present financial results to various audiences.
- Requires high analytical level to interpret and communicate financial, operative, performance and strategic information.
- Financial presentation skills at Committee or Board level.
- Strong knowledge of GAAP, financial analysis, and computer skills, including advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Understand operation and process improvement methods, change management, Lean Six Sigma or project management certifications a plus.
Thanks & Regards
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- A Master's degree in Business Administration, Healthcare Administration, Public Administration, or a related field.
- CMA and/or CPA certification is a plus.
Bellevue, WA 98004
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Website: www.artechinfo.com
About Artech Information Systems LLC
Artech is an employer-of-choice for over 5,800 consultants across the globe. We recruit top-notch talent for over 65 Fortune and Government clients coast-to-coast across the U.S., India, and China. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the U.S. and this may be your opportunity to join us!
Want to read more about Artech?
Click here to visit our website or click on the following links to read what others are saying about us: The Wall Street Journal, Forbes (1) (2), BusinessWire, Entrepreneur, Better Business Bureau, Hoovers, Diversity Careers(1) (2), The Artech Circle, NJTVOnline, The Business Forum Show, and SIA: “Above the Crowd.”
Connect with Artech through Social Media
Learn more about our company including the latest events at Artech, new job opportunities, jobseeker tips, and more. Follow us on Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter, and YouTube