Personal Wealth Management is looking to hire a contract worker for three months to assist with project management, editorial and trafficking support for:
- Email communications to be set up on a platform and sent to clients or financial advisors
- Updating existing web pages on Investing Site section – site open to general public, and updating other online pieces (e.g., client emails)
- Update existing print content for use with clients (e.g., collateral, letters)
Responsibilities would include to:
• Route/traffic online and print content for technical, business, and legal, risk and compliance review.
• Oversee production (updating of online pieces by web design and print pieces by print design group) to ensure quality of work and final deliverable of phasing in of updated online and print pieces.
• Post updated pieces on intranet and distribute internal communications to alert client-facing areas of updates
• Manage and update spreadsheet of inventory of online and print content
• 3+ years of experience with project management of online and print content and trafficking/editing content.
• Some familiarity with online and print content that covers a wide range of investing, financial planning and individual product categories, including asset allocation, retirement (IRAs, annuities), estate planning (trusts), charitable planning, education savings, advisory (managed) accounts, mutual funds, individual securities, alternative investments, securities-based lending, life insurance and long-term care insurance
• Familiarity with investing, financial planning, client-facing interactions, and individual products a plus
• Associates or Bachelor's Degree in English, Journalism or related field
• Excellent command of grammar, word usage, syntax, and common colloquialisms
• Advanced-level knowledge of Word and other common software platforms
• Experienced knowledge of the possibilities and limitations of web technologies. Knowledge of mobile platforms and technologies is a plus
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Strong organization and time management skills
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Business background a plus
Please see our complete list of jobs at: