Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of assigned projects ensuring consistency with Major Global Bank project management governance. Project manages relatively large to jumbo size projects. Resolves complex problems or transactions, where expertise is required to interpret against policies, guidelines or processes. Full ownership for one or more processes, reports, procedures or products, and may also be considered analytical or procedural experts representing a unit or team on cross-function process or project deliverables. May supervise day-to-day work of junior level employees, but will not have formal management role. Applies in depth disciplinary knowledge of concepts and procedures within own area to resolve issues. Ensures creation of project plan and charter plan, and central project risk & issue, and decision logs. Ensures resources are identified to project & monitor commitment. Ensures change control is executed throughout project. Identifies, documents, and understands project dependencies. Identify key stakeholders who participate in project scope definition. Monitors project management performance against standards.
Partners with cross function peers to create, administer, track, and eventually close project. Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Major Global Bankgroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
• Execute established project management disciplines including the development of project and communication plans, meeting facilitation, risk & issue management & mitigation, documentation.
• Leads large teams as a business project manager to on board partners, both de novo and conversion initiatives, and/or flagship initiatives that span cross-functional disciplines in a matrix environment.
• Interfaces with Technology, Operations, Business, and Control teams to drive planning, execution, and issue resolution.
• Identify functional resources needed to support the project; define the business, control, and operational milestones and/or tasks, lead times and dependencies. Engage with the partner and vendor(s) to define and manage to the integration plan.
• Drive business solutions in adherence to the on-boarding strategy and/or conversion model, elicit and generate the business requirements, and jointly document partner integration requirements.
• Manage multiple projects concurrently
• Manage projects through the entire life cycle adhering to an Agile and/or Hybrid Agile methodology
• Manage testing work streams both internally and in conjunction with a new partner
• Participate in or drive UAT, partner integration testing, and pilot testing, collaborating with internal and external teams.
• Coordinate delivery of test scenarios from Business and Operation to IT for positive, negative and regression testing
• Responsible for partner launch readiness, rollout plans, and post-implementation management.
• 5+ years project management with experience in managing partner/product boarding/conversions and/or large complex initiatives
• Experience in defining and executing against a formal integration plan with an external partner
• A strong understanding of business procedures, and financial services and products
• Familiarity with business applications, technology, and B2B connectivity
• Possess strong organization and planning skills with an ability to quickly adapt to change
• Ability to drive to solutions and achieve successful results in a highly matrix environment
• Ability to apply analytical processes, ingenuity and creativity to problem analysis and issue resolution
• Successful candidate will be self-driven, highly motivated, and comfortable interacting at various levels within and outside of the organization
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Proficient in MS Project, Power Point, and Excel