Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
Senior Database Programmer:
• Developing database rollups using fact and dimensions
• Providing technical expertise in data storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing
• Collaborating with peers on leveraging the global data strategy and initiatives for robust, scalable solutions.
• Supporting initiatives for data integrity and normalization
• Troubleshooting the reporting database environment and reports
• Evaluating changes and updates to source production systems.
• Have 5+ years of relevant work experience as a database programmer in a related field.
• Have extensive experience in Sybase/SQL Server database platform, with expertise in SQL standards, T-sql, as well as Stored Procedure, Triggers, Cursors and performance tuning.
• Good to have knowledge or experience on Multi-dimensional databases (SSAS, Essbase)
• Able to analyze existing tools and databases and provide software solution recommendations.
• Have strong knowledge of data warehousing, including Extract, Transform, and Load Processes
• High-level experience in methodologies and processes for managing large-scale databases.
• Able to translate business requirements into non-technical, Client terms.
• Able to work independently as well as in a team. Have good communication skills.
• Nice to have Experience in Records management
Please see our complete list of jobs at: