* This role is to serve as a quality assurance testing lead within Independent Compliance Risk Management (ICRM) responsible for compliance risk management consent order remediation delivery
* The role is within a team of circa 5 people covering a number of key global workstream of Compliance Risk Management remediation.
* Working closely with the members of the wider Transformation team, in order to ensure that process and governance enhancements delivered in the transformation journey pass internal audit validation;
* Potential to become a permanent role.
* The role-holder will work closely quality assurance testing team and will take the lead on managing all key pies of testing relating to the Consent Order remediation work;
* Additionally the role-holder will support the engagement of relevant internal audits through answering any queries raised in relation to the enhancement delivered.
* A very strong analytical background and background in compliance testing across complex regulatory projects;
* Excellent Business Analyst skills are a 'must';
* The candidate will need to have or have the capacity to quickly develop a strong understanding of the subject matter;
* Robust problem solving skills and able to exercise sound independent judgment
* Capable of working very independently;
* Self-driven with excellent ability to multi-task and deliver under pressure.
* The ability to assess risk when business decisions are made and propose mitigation strategies
Please see our complete list of jobs at: