* This role is to serve as a senior lead within Independent Compliance Risk Management (ICRM) responsible for compliance risk management consent order remediation delivery
* The senior lead role is within a team of circa 5 people covering a key global workstream consisting of Compliance governance-related remediation.
* Working closely with the ICRM product and function coverage teams, in order to partner to develop and apply Compliance Risk Management (CRM) program solutions
* Responsible for the design, development and the implementation of Compliance governance-related remediation.
* The role-holder will work closely with the governance transformation team and will take the lead on managing all ad-hoc pieces of analysis requested by senior management;
* The role-holder will also be the lead on drafting an initial response to regulatory queries;
* Additionally the role-holder will support the engagement of relevant internal audits through answering any queries raised in relation to Compliance governance-related remediation.
* A very strong analytical background across complex regulatory projects;
* Excellent Business Analyst skills are a 'must';
* The candidate will need to have or have the capacity to quickly develop a strong understanding of the subject matter;
* The role will also require an individual possessing strong project management skills in support of compliance remediation timelines
* Robust problem solving skills and able to exercise sound independent judgment
* Strong execution and implementation skills; capable of working very independently;
* Great communicator with superb relationship management and influencing skills at both senior and more junior levels
* Self-driven with excellent ability to multi-task and deliver under pressure.
* The ability to assess risk when business decisions are made and propose mitigation strategies
Please see our complete list of jobs at: