|Reference # : ||21-01420
||Title : ||Product Manager|
New York, NY
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||10/25/2021 / 10/24/2022
| Description |
|C14 Agile Product Manager|
The Product Manager is a vital member of Client's global transformation organization. Sitting within the Finance Transformation Office's PMO Office, the Product Manager will work to transform Banking. They will support the PMO office which manages and coordinates work across key pillars of the transformation program including: culture, risk and controls, architecture and technology, data, and communication. The Product Manager will be situated with a cohort of four other product owners with specializations ranging from Planning, FRM, Books & Records, Reporting Process, and Data. Further, the Product Manager will support the Lead Program Managers by managing their specific Initiative from end to end, ensuring that the Initiative itself is executed in an efficient, effective, and controlled manner. They will have a talent for taking it on and making it happen, enthusiasm for helping others to be successful and a knack for always being a step ahead. They will strive to bring fresh ideas to life and embrace challenges in a fast and changing complex environment. They are a naturally collaborative person who listens and invests in other to achieve common goals. They love to challenge the status quo and are eager to propose creative solutions to problems.
• Running Agile at scale – ideally experience in first setting up Agile.
• Manage the program from end to end, ensuring all the embedded processes are conducted efficiently and effectively
• Planning and running Program Increments
• Setting OKRs or similar goal frameworks to inspire your team and hold yourself and your team to account.
• Ensure close collaboration with stakeholders: managing them in terms of expectations, dependencies and buy-in
• Update and Prioritize program / project backlogs in collaboration with other Product Owners
• Collaborate with other product owners and central product owners of the area and beyond
• Partner with business leaders in order to understand their unique businesses and processes and how they can be streamlined in a way that enhances controls, creates efficiencies, and drives business growth
• Lead strategic initiatives, analyses, and projects
• Coordinates risks and issues across the product
• Identifies and resolves risk and issues where possible or escalates to leadership as required
• Analyze reports to identify trends, patterns, and issues related to the management of Finance Transformation initiatives, and present findings and recommendations to Program Leads
• Continuously assess the Finance Transformation Office PMO Office initiatives and introduce improvements and best practices, as needed
• 10+ years of experience as a Product Owner
• Ability to prioritize and maintain a backlog bringing value to our area
• Be analytical minded and solutions oriented
• Have a can-do attitude
• Take and execute decisions
• Incident management skills
• Be able to pay attention to details while keeping the overview
• Collaborate with people and be able to motivate, empower, challenge and stimulate them
• Strong communications (written, verbal and interpersonal) skills, including tact, diplomacy, and ability to influence senior executives
• Experience in supporting transformation projects and organizational change initiatives.
• Experience within the Financial Services or another regulated industry is preferred.
• Experience in supporting the development and implementation of new business processes
• Excellent quantitative and qualitative skills; being able to analyze data, draw conclusions, identify trends and issues, and diagnose root cause of issues
• Ability to build relationships and partner across a complex organization
• Ability to support a cross-functional project team with varied disciplines.
• Proven experience in providing quality control and oversight to a portfolio of projects.
• Track record of success in delivering high quality work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
• Excellent organizational and project management skills
• Analytical mindset to resolve issues in a variety of complex situations
• A leader who will implement initiatives effectively and motivate others to contribute
• A team player who will implement initiatives effectively and motivate others to carry out their work
• Experience or demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team based environment within a heavily matrixed organization
• Integrity, maturity, dependability, a positive professional attitude
• Oral Communication
• Written Communication
• Project Management
• Relationship Building
• Results Orientation
• Strategic Orientation
• Strong analytical, problem solving, project management and people management skills.
• Creative thinker; thinks outside the box and challenges conventional wisdom.
Please see our complete list of jobs at: