Treasury Liquidity reporting will require Project Management coordination for a Regulatory Exam. The role requires candidates to have exposure to Regulatory Reporting, Project Management experience and or Experience to Audit
The position will also work closely with various internal centers across the globe and also coordinate with Regulatory Affairs group and risk and control team
The candidate will develop an understanding of the business dynamics and funding strategies that result in liquidity risk as well as the related policies and measures of liquidity risk under business as usual and stressed conditions. In addition, the individual will develop intimate knowledge of the underlying data requirements for liquidity reporting and associated data sources and systems. This is essential to understand the overlapping data requirements for various reporting to ensure consistency as well as to develop relevant analysis. Position would suit a highly motivated Treasury professional with experience in liquidity reporting operation and prior staff management experience.
• The ideal candidate will have a BS or BA and 6+ years work experience in finance or Audit or Project Management
• Strong Understanding of Balance sheet, financial products
• Strong Project Management skills
• Must be able to work with large volumes of data from disparate sources
• Candidate should have excellent interpersonal skills that can contribute to building relationships
• Ability to understand and follow the strategic direction charted by FRSS Tampa Treasury Reporting Lead.
• Attention to detail and accuracy are essential.
• Quick learner with excellent communication skills, team orientation, and ability to work with counterparts in different areas of organization
Please see our complete list of jobs at: