Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
DETAILED JOB DESCRIPTION :
Background / Job description / Key responsibilities:
1. Support the Tableau Server / PowerBI Server installation, configuration, administration and maintenance.
2. Monitor the health, reliability and performance of implemented BI solutions, detecting issues quickly and driving quality improvement over time.
3. Perform routine maintenance support, and troubleshoot reported issues as well as determine root causes, and implement counter measures.
4. Execute performance-tuning to achieve optimal performance.
5. Identify process improvement opportunities.
6. Support an eco-system of continuous delivery pipeline tooling, through integration and automation.
7. Collaborate with business and development teams to understand and aid our customers in establishing and achieving their goals
8. Work closely with Technology Partners in terms of standard methodology.
9. Develop user documentation and product road maps.
Must Haves :
1. 6-8 years of Total IT experience in Infrastructure or MW Support preferably for BI Technologies.
2. 3-5 years of experience in Business Intelligence tools Administration (Tableau, Power BI, Cognos, MicroStrategy, Qlik Sense, etc.)
3. 2-3 years of hands on experience in Tableau server administration / PowerBI Server Administration using best practices and standards.
4. Experience working with Relational Databases (SQL Server - required, Oracle, OraAAS)
5. Excellent knowledge of Tableau / PowerBI administration, troubleshooting, maintenance and support (including Patching and Upgrades).
6. Report administration knowledge (using Power BI or SQL Server Reporting Services)
7. Skilled with MS Office
8. Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, driving projects/issues to closure.
9. Excellent Team Player.
10. Master's degree in Computer Application or related field preferred, Bachelor's degree considered.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S (No Visa Sponsorships)
Nice to Haves :
1. Must demonstrate ability to analyze medium to large, complex or vague Business or Technical problem and translate analysis into viable solution recommendations.
2. Experience in driving out requirements and building documentation process
3. Familiar with Agile development methodologies
4. Experience with JIRA/SharePoint Usage/Confluence is a plus
5. Experience with Azure Platform
6. Ability to adhere and enforce company and department processes.
7. Certification in Tableau Administration (Tableau Server Certified Associate) or PowerBI Administration.
Please see our complete list of jobs at: