Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
Training Specialist Contractor
Major Global Bank Business Continuity Management is seeking an experienced Training Specialist responsible for identifying and developing training content across the program. The role will also help expand the Training Program to include role-based training and enhance current offerings.
Work with program subject matter experts and the training working group to identify training topics, create content and develop eLearning modules. Included in this work will be the development of training strategies, detailed plans, content, recording/editing and delivery of training modules, and reporting of training metrics.
- Designing, developing and maintenance of best-in-class training programs to support Continuity of Business Program and regulatory requirements
- Preparation, editing and maintenance of training related materials
- Determine appropriate training solutions for assigned projects, based on the outcome of analyzing business needs, performance goals, and audience
- Design and develop training solutions to support mobile learning, web-based, or e-learning training
- Work with SMEs to determine measurement strategy to assess the impact of training.
- Creation and maintenance of reports for tracking, and analysis purposes and ensuring appropriate and secure retention of documents
- Work extensively with subject matter experts and business stakeholders at multiple levels.
- Interacting and collaborating with other areas within Learning, HR and a Major Global Bank, as necessary
- Responding to system and other training inquires
- Additional duties as assigned
- Demonstrated experience leading, analyzing, designing, developing and/or managing top quality learning solutions, specifically eLearning.
- Demonstrated experience incorporating adult learning theory, practices, and methodologies into the creation of training materials used in a business setting.
- Experience with design applications e.g. Adobe Creative Suite and Storyline360.
- Knowledge of LMS systems and eLearning standards (AICC/SCORM).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal, relationship management and consulting skills.
- Team oriented, accountable, and self-motivated with the ability to operate successfully in ambiguity.
- Ability to work collaboratively and with people at all levels of the organization.
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Demonstrated project and process management skills with experience managing multiple concurrent instructional design projects.
- Demonstrated ability to create measurement strategy for client solutions to include the overall assessment approach, as well as, the design and development of data collection tools and methods to measure the impact of training.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills and proven ability to work within allocated timelines.
- Basic knowledge of SharePoint with the ability to maintain SharePoint website, webparts and lists/library.
- Experience in or knowledge of all aspects of multimedia production
- Banking or financial industry experience.
Please see our complete list of jobs at: