Brief Summary of Skills:
The candidate person should have a strong project management background and also understanding of technologies and how they are used in a large global corporation with a good a communication skills to interact with senior level management. This is a high profile role with a lot of accountability between senior management and the technical domain. The candidate needs to be a self-starter and be able to balance many different responsibilities at one time. The role is more project management focused with the need to understand technology is important in managing the projects & programs.
Scope of Work:
- Organize, coordinate, direct and deliver IT projects/Programs on time, on budget and with high quality
- Set and drive deliverables, quality and project communications
- Ensures project is completed in accordance with IT Project Management guidelines and other relevant firm wide guidelines.
- Establishes and maintains working relationships with senior team members across the organization as appropriate, project managers, and key clients.
- Vendor interaction, support various technology and business partners to deliver the commitments on time.
- A minimum of 5 years of project management experience in all phases of systems development from concept through installation and maintenance, a minimum of 3 years of experience in required technology
- Excellent leadership, communication, Relationship and team building skills
- Solid experience with various SDLC methodologies, Project Management and Tools.
- Knowledge and experience in cross-functional project management methods and techniques.
- Experience managing various type of projects with vendor activities
- PMP (Project Management Professional) Certification or equivalent preferred.
- MS Project tools experience required. Knowledge in Planview preferred.
- Financial Exposure, ability to understand financial statements is desirable
Please see our complete list of jobs at: