Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
You would be working in part of a top staffing office covering large volume on-boarding for North America - client offices span a dozen states. It is a centralized model in support of a global Investment Bank's Technology organization to deliver a best in class service to its clients. The Program utilizes a centralized Recruiting structure to engage staff augmentation contractor resources for the firm. The model facilitates speed to market and the ability to obtain top talent in the market place. In addition, cost savings are achieved through leveraging buying power, and risk is mitigated as a result of a consistent set of processes and procedures in alignment with Corporate Due Diligence requirements. The onboarding and offboarding of contractor resources is also centralized allowing for repeatable processes, which foster expedient cycle times. The streamlined process allows for resources to start their engagements within the required timeframes so there is no impact to project deliverables.
The scope includes support across the CIOs, as well as all areas of the bank engaging Technology nonemployee resources. The Onboarding Coordinator will have responsibility for supporting a high volume product line within a large line of business. Responsibilities include:
- Ensuring all resources are onboarded in compliance with Investment Bank's due diligence process and done so within 3 days, including clearance and authorization to start
- Establishing all work order (T&M and Fixed Price) within the appropriate system
- Maintaining proper reporting on all SOWs
- Client management to socialize the new engagement model, including approach and SLAs.
- Renewals of existing contractor resources including end date and spend depletion management
- Responsible for accuracy and data integrity of contractor requests for approval
- Responsible for ensuring 3 day cycle time for completion of onboarding (Due Diligence, IDs, Visa clearance, and Work Order finalization) for all resources (onshore and offshore)
- Supplier management to ensure adherence to operating principles and quality levels from supply base including responsiveness and ability to deliver effectively
- Ensure complete and accurate information/ data in sourcing system including bill rates, start dates, end dates, job description, manager information, etc.
- 5+ years in staffing industry, sell and buy side. IT experience required.
- Strong organizational and detail oriented skills
- Staffing Subject Matter Expert
- Ability and experience working in a fast paced, high pressure environment
- Ability to multi-task on a consistent basis
- Strong problem solving capabilities
- Experience with automated end-to-end sourcing tools including implementation and organizational change management
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Please see our complete list of jobs at: