|Reference # : ||17-00651
||Title : ||General Professional Role|
Long Island City, NY
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||05/01/2017 / 04/24/2018
| Description |
|Global Digital Strategy & Site Design Manager |
- Manage the design of insight - driven digital user experiences from opportunity identification through development and deployment. Specifically:
- Integrate website analytics and customer research, business objectives, and technology capabilities to drive design and digital requirements scope for new digital functionality and enhancements
- Lead agency relationship to develop design
- Manage getting local market teams’ alignment on design
- Create market relevant content in partnership with local market teams and agency
- Partner with program management, business project managers, vendors, internal IT teams, and testing teams to scope, develop, and deploy new website experiences.
- 8+ years of direct, relevant experience managing digital projects (digital marketing and website/mobile app experiences) including managing agency to develop creative and customer journeys, and partnering with various teams to successfully launch.
- Demonstrated thought leadership of digital strategy from concept, design, to implementation.
- Ability to understand and translate complex business challenges and requirements into smart digital solutions.
- Knowledge of online analytics tools and ability to analyze online trends and leverage site statistics to influence future strategy.
- Proven ability to manage complex projects and cross - functional teams and deliver results in a fast - paced, deadline oriented environment.
- Promote a culture of collaboration and teamwork across organizational boundaries; willing to break down functional silos to optimize business results and encourage the overall growth of the global Citi franchise.
- Excellent communication (written, verbal and interpersonal), organizational, and project management skills.
- Bachelor's degree required; advanced degree preferred.
advanced degree preferred.
Please see our complete list of jobs at: