Build comprehensive solutions designed to improve productivity and efficiency of field inspectors and back office personnel using a combination of mobile and supporting web-based technologies.
Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Plan, organize and conduct customer facing meetings to facilitate the analysis and planning phases.
- Produce and manage business analysis artifacts including the process flow diagrams, data maps, sequence diagrams, business requirements document (BRD), use-cases, SSDLC requirements and other required documents/diagrams.
- Participate in onsite visits with customer field and back-office staff to gather feedback, observations and process flow improvement ideas in person.
- Design and create interactive mockups of mobile and web user interfaces.
- Suggest ideas, process flows, data presentation and solutions that may work better for mobile devices than current processes using paper forms/documents and manual workflows.
- Regularly provide project status reports of progress, roadblocks and accomplishments with BA work.
- Continually ensure the validity and integrity of artifacts during the BSA process and after as the system evolves with change requests and general maintenance.
- Participate in mobile testing processes.
- Work with other Portfolio teams as needed.
- Functional analysis of existing and potential new systems
- Business requirements elicitation, documentation and validation
- Documentation of the Business and System Use Cases, Business Requirements documents, Test Plans, Test cases
- Mentoring staff on the creation of system artifacts including but not limited to; Business and System Use Cases and Business Requirements documents
Please see our complete list of jobs at: