NCS has been helping enterprises staff and deliver business-critical projects for over 30 years. We are business and technology consultants who understand what works when aligning the people needed to help our clients succeed
Our client is seeking a Salesforce Developer
for a remote contract to hire opportunity.
The Salesforce Developer is an integral part of a team dedicated to ensuring the full features and benefits of the system are applied to support our program initiatives. The Developer will support the development and refinement of application architecture and identify solutions, working closely with the organizational Salesforce project team and business stakeholders. The role will require a strong knowledge of application development, design, systems implementation, and crafting technical solutions to evolving business needs. A successful candidate will combine strong technical and communication capabilities, to collaborate directly with stakeholders to understand needs and identify solutions.
- Work collaboratively with project team and business stakeholders to understand program objectives; identify and explain system solutions
- Analyze and review functional and technical requirements
- Design and create application architecture and develop solutions that achieve the customer's objectives that are secure, scalable, and maintainable; translate business requirements into systems, services, and solutions
- Implement automation to improve processes
- Participate in project team meetings and communicate effectively with business and technical team members
- B.A. or equivalent degree
- Certified on one or more of the following: Force.com (Architect or Developer)
- Technical/Solution Architect with 5+ years of experience, including architecting solutions on SFDC; advanced experience with Salesforce configuration and custom development
- Strong understanding of Agile principles of project life cycle and development methodologies
- Strong customer interfacing skills including consulting/advisory capability
- SFDC CRM application (Sales and Service Cloud) capabilities and constraints, Force.com development best practices
- SOSL and SOQL, Salesforce.com's Web Services and APIs, and the Salesforce Security model
- Process Analysis, Workflows, Page Layouts, Roles, Profiles, Reports, & Dashboards
- Architecting and building solutions within the Salesforce Portal
- Integrating SFDC using Web Methods, Web services, SSO, etc.