NCS has been helping enterprises staff and deliver business-critical projects for over 30 years. We are business and technology consultants who understand what works when aligning the people needed to help our clients succeed.
Our pharma client is seeking an IT Technical Support Manager to provide Operational Support for GxP / validation systems. This is a remote contract opportunity.
This individual will act as the right-hand team member for the System Owner, and interacts with business Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) Corporate IT, and SAAS vendors on a day-to-day basis to keep the "lights on" for production applications . The role requires excellent business and technical analysis skills and business domain knowledge. This individual partners with Global Development Systems and Business Personnel in understanding business challenges and proposes solutions and provides leadership on support and projects.
- Work with SAAS vendors and develop IT planning and strategies where issues have arisen to ensure they don't occur ongoing.
- Develop / Maintain Run Books.
- Understand vendor contracts / terms / SLAs to manage the vendor commitments effectively
- Develop and use appropriate metrics to measure the performance of service providers
- Provide technical administration and general system support for projects and a portfolio of applications
- Pharma IT industry experience
- GxP Validation experience (this person will be handling the complete aspects of Change Control for multiple systems)
- Ability to work on Eastern Time Zone business hours.