|Reference # : ||21-00134
||Title : ||Sr. Systems Support/Application Support, GxP|
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||5 Years
||Start Date / End Date : ||03/29/2021 / 12/31/2021
| Description |
|Hands-On Technical Support Consultant. Pharma GxP preferred, or experience in heavily regulated environment. Remote position. Part of responsibilities is to :
- understand and analyze the systems
- install software or who can supervise vendors installing software
- communicate with vendors / directing and managing vendor supported projects
- you will have worked in a support environment (production or application support)
- you will have pharma experience. However it is ok if you have worked in other sectors as well.
- understand gxp/validation, but you do not have to be an expert in this.
This role requires that the consultant has hands-on technical skills to support systems owners for regulatory systems. This could include implementing upgrades for on-premises applications and their deployment, or working with Vendors for their external upgrades & maintenance, end to end support as well as Change Management and Communications; documentation for publishing of submissions, etc.. You will be the go - to person for systems support / Operations.
Could be deploying an upgrade or working with an outside vendor to assist with their upgrades, all are COTS applications. Few in house mostly through outside vendors.
Doing the communication relative to any upgrades.
This individual interacts with business Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and Corporate IT on the day-to-day basis in support of systems and projects.
The role requires excellent business and technical analysis skills and business domain knowledge. This individual will work with colleagues to understand business challenges and propose solutions and provide leadership on support and projects to maintain existing solutions and transitioning new solutions providing technical administration and operational system support for projects and a portfolio of applications enabling the client GRA teams.