NCS has been helping enterprises staff and deliver business-critical projects for over 30 years. We are business and technology consultants who understand what works when aligning the people needed to help our clients succeed.
Our client is seeking a Privileged Access Management (PAM) Senior Architect with experience in Thycotic Secret Server Cloud high availability implementations. This will be a 100% remote contract opportunity.
The successful candidate is responsible for leading, managing, innovating, and delivering all aspects of complex Privileged Access Management projects. The Privileged Access Management (PAM) Senior Architect will leverage Cloud Infrastructure, Thycotic Distributed Engines, and ServiceNow Automation to enable a highly available multitenant PAM configuration with the goal of improving customer service responsiveness and lower operational costs.
• Gather and analyze business process requirements from, internal stakeholders, customer feedback, enterprise security, and regulatory compliance.
• Engage other process areas to ensure the PAM solution can deliver required functionality within project timeframes.
• Architect & design PAM solutions that achieve desired functionality, scale and security while providing an excellent customer experience.
• Perform implementation and configuration activities individually or as part of team.
• Identify and document privileged account management business and technical use cases
• Reviews and publishes PAM reporting.
• Effectively communicates with both technical and non-technical staff
• Maintain compliance with Security and Governance standards
• Develops and documents configurations, workflows, processes, and FAQs for all PAM processes.
• Implement proof of concepts and early release solutions in Customer environments
• Maintain up to date an ITIL and other relevant certifications
• Thycotic Secret Server Certified Expert Architect or Consultant
• Deep knowledge Thycotic Secret Server Cloud, Distributed Engines, and high availability implementations on the public cloud
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field or equivalent work experience
• 8+ years of experience as a systems integrator or consultant in the Privileged Access Management security domain.
• Extensive experience with designing and implementing Thycotic solutions including a deep architectural understanding of its technical components
• Extensive experience with secure application to application credential usage
• Extensive experience with session isolation practices
• Extensive experience with privileged escalation practices
• Excellent written and verbal skills for communicating complex technical issues and concepts
• Expertise developing troubleshooting processes, methodologies, and standards for Thycotic solutions
• Strong understanding of information security fundamentals in the identity and access management (IAM) domain
• Intimate understanding of AD/LDAP technologies
• 5+ years of experience with AWS, Azure or GCP.
• 5+ years of experience with Thycotic Secret Server.
• Experience developing IAM strategies and roadmaps
• Expertise in relational databases and SQL
• Experience installing, managing, or configuring servers, operating systems, databases, network devices/switches or similar data center infrastructure