Software Defined Radio Developer
- Strong software and systems skills and experience in prototype development: Java, C/C++, Python, Linux shell and network programming, interfacing to radios via SNMP/MIBs, wireless drivers, MAC protocols, MANET routing, Linux utilities such as Traffic Control, sockets, iptables, netfilter.
- Experience in designing, implementing, and integrating complex software systems, including multi-process multi-threaded programming.
- Knowledge of computer networking with emphasis on wireless mobile networks, wireless systems engineering, IP protocol stack, network slicing, cooperative communications, frequency adaptation.
- Knowledge of military waveforms (e.g., TSM, SRW, Link-16, MADL), including protocol stacks and message formats.
- Experience in porting and integrating software on radio platforms (Software Defined Radios, military radios and terminals).
- Knowledge of advanced algorithms such as dynamic programming and network utility maximization.