NCS has been helping enterprises staff and deliver business-critical projects for over 30 years. We are business and technology consultants who understand what works when aligning the people needed to help our clients succeed.
Our client is looking for a consultant who has strong Change Management experience. This is a virtual/remote position.
The Change Management/ Communications Consultant will provide expertise to deliver project strategy and plan implementation to ensure project success
- Build, plan and deliver change management strategic plans, schedule, and execution of the plan including stakeholder mapping/analysis, change impact analysis and change readiness assessments (e.g. "pulse surveys”) etc. utilizing templates, plans and schedules
- Create, plan and deliver project-level stakeholder assessments, communication strategic plans, and communication schedule leveraging standardized processes and templates for consistent internal communications
- Develop and deliver a variety of communication materials communications to Sponsors, Project Teams, and business customers in multiple formats (eg. written, podcasts, video, etc.)
- Provide a communication channel between and across project teams and the business stakeholders ensuring that relevant parties are kept current with key happenings
- Support the branding and internal marketing of each project
- Build and maintain internal SharePoint content (both project-facing and customer-facing sites
- Information Technology Experience with project management and execution experience of capabilities in the Pharma, BioTech, regulated, life sciences sector
- Strong understanding of data modeling, capability governance and system integration
- Ability to effectively work with and manage external vendors
- Ability to set specific measurable milestones and monitor progress against these goals
- Ability to work closely with stakeholders and project staff at various levels within the organization
- Good understanding of drug development process and client need