Our client is hiring a Business Analyst with retail industry and, IBM Sterling Order Management System (OMS) experience.
- Understand the project landscape and end to end requirement to harmonize processes
- Work closely with the domestic and international business community to gather and document business requirements
- Document current and to-be process flows to understand and examine business processes using user roles, use cases, edit rules, wireframes and other system specifications in detail
- Conduct requirements sessions with business users and SMEs while providing guidance in formulating new requirements and improving business processes by coming up with creative and alternative approaches to solving business problems.
- Support the business and technical teams by performing knowledge transfer of new features and functions.?
- 5+ years of experience as a Business Analyst in a retail environment
- In-depth understanding and experience with IBM Sterling OMS
- Knowledge of best practices/industry-standard terminology to create business requirements
- Experience with retail POS software and Omni channel
- Demonstrated experience documenting use cases, stories, business requirements, functional and non-functional requirements
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
- Ability to effectively lead cross-functional departments in requirements sessions
- Formal training in Business Analysis and Business Process Modeling is preferred
- Demonstrated ability to partner with business users and technical development teams/3rd party vendors
- International (Asia & Europe) and multi-brand experience highly desired
- Experience with Agile/Scrum Methodology and Jira
Bachelor's degree, or similar