|Reference # : ||20-00569
||Title : ||Web Developer|
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||10/01/2020 / 12/31/2020
| Description |
Must be a US Citizen who currently possesses a NATO or SECRET clearance. Must also possesses a valid passport as international travel is possible.
DCOS Capability Development acts as the Supreme Allied Command Transformation's
Director for guidance, direction and co-ordination of the activities and resources of the
Capability Development Directorate. The Capabilities Division will coordinate the development
of capabilities from capability planning through acceptance and the disposal with the
management entities, NATO Headquarters (HQ) staff and the NATO Governance structure
The PMO provides a capability development quality assurance process, advising senior
management in the composition of the portfolio and its progress against plans, and serves as
a hub for information allowing efficient use of relevant and updated data, promoting and
facilitating the distribution of project and project information between management layer
capability development stakeholders (including SCs, HNs, NATO Agencies, NATO HQ, etc.).
The PMO also ensure consistency of delivery across the portfolio, programmes and projects
providing standards, methods and processes, knowledge management, assurance and
mentoring & coaching.
The PMO reporting a programmatic overview for the entire portfolio through entire life Cycle.
The PMO also provides transparency of capability programme information to Nations.
Scope of Work
The scope of work includes a direct support of existing PMO tasking, in supporting the quality
improvement of information management; NATO Enterprise-wide programmatic & functional
integration of data. This includes: analysing existing tools used within different entities of the
NATO Enterprise as a baseline for establishing an information hub; provide findings in a
documented report to allow ACT to make informed decisions on a way ahead; create and
develop a transition plan from the current PMO website to the information hub; develop a tool
that meets the information needs of the capability programmes and its decision makers;
provide coaching and mentoring for the PMO personnel and training for CAPDEV personnel
about the developed tools and founded solutions.
Responsibilities Tasks and/or actions for Contractor.
PMO competencies for contracted services will be focused primarily on following tasks:
Information Management application
This service area has following principle objectives:
Personnel Required for Statement of Work
The contractor should prove compliance with following qualifications and experiences, in line with the intended task(s): (edited)
- Advise on PPM tools/software
- Develop and maintain structured, user-friendly web-based applications (PMO Branch Website and Dashboards) utilizing the NATO Intranet
- Continually analyze the applications and recommend changes and required resources to ensure optimal functionality
- Provide automation tools within the applications that allow the production of required reports in order to support the information needs of internal and external entities on various command levels
- Improve synergies and integration with related Enterprise Information Management tools
- Analyze PMO business processes concerning Information Management and recommend improvements
- Act as the focal point for the management and improvement of PMO web applications
- Develop and deliver user guides for the applications.
- University degree in computer science or telecommunications or information systems and technology or another equivalent or closely related discipline. Significant experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Minimum 2 years experience with MS Project Server or program management tools
- 2-4 years' experience as webmaster performing web design and web development for a corporate website or equivalent.
- 2 years minimum experience in web database integration or database design.
- 2 years minimum experience in content management and understanding of information/knowledge management issues.
- 2 years minimum experience in SharePoint (2013 and 2016)
- Experience building MS Project Server sites
- Demonstrated proficiency in English as defined in STANAG 6001 (3333) or demonstrate native English speaker background
- Demonstrate minimum NATO or National SECRET clearance with the appropriate national authority for the duration of the contract
- Demonstrated working level knowledge with MS Office tools(Outlook, Project, Word, Excel and Power Point, Share Point)
- Demonstrate the availability to travel to any NATO entity within the 30 Nations (valid passport with no travel restrictions to NATO nations).
- Knowledge about NATO at program level within capability package process
- Knowledge about program management and program management office
- Knowledge about Database development and use
- Knowledge about Web Based Applications and use
- Knowledge of SQL Server or web design tools
- Experience developing static HTML as well as dynamic web pages (e.g. ASP, PHP, CGI).
Must be a local candidate and able to remote on site.