|Reference # : ||19-00953
||Title : ||Facility Related Controls Systems (FRCS) Management Support Services|
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||09/16/2019 / 09/30/2020
| Description |
|Must be a US Citizen who currently possesses a Secret Clearance.
- The Contractor shall coordinate, consolidate, develop, and maintain ICS governance, programmatic documents, action plan recommendations, task and inquiry responses, and issue resolution action plans.
- Provide detailed updates to leadership and stakeholders by participating in meetings/forums and coordinating, consolidating, and developing associated meeting materials (e.g. slides, after action reports, minutes).
- Engage with AF and DoD Functional Experts, leadership and stakeholders, to define collaborative ICS processes, procedures, playbooks and execution requirements and presenting these materials in meetings, forums, and trainings.
- Ensure CE ICS AO are apprised of AF ICS to RMF program actions, current guidance, transition plans, operational trends, and impacts by tracking transition progress and reporting findings.
- Coordinate, collaborate, review, edit, track, and maintain ATO documents providing secure systems to operate ICS on for approval by the AO.
- Provide guidance and program oversight to CE enterprise users on execution and implementation of programs.
- Utilize operational knowledge, coordinate, and collaborate with the AFCEC Government SME to effectively and systematically integrate IT and OT and inform programmatic documents and execution.
Historically, accomplishing work under this Task has required:
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university in a facilities discipline (preferred understanding of mechanical or civil engineering disciplines) with a minimum of four (4) years' experience in and substantial knowledge of Operational Technology integration, cyber security and FRCS application.
- Strong IT background.