|Reference # : ||19-00951
||Title : ||Housing Policy and Guidance Development and Program Oversight Support Services|
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||09/16/2019 / 09/30/2020
| Description |
Must be a US Citizen who currently possesses a Secret Clearance.
The Contractor shall coordinate, consolidate, develop, and maintain Housing governance and programmatic documents (e.g. AFIs, policies, procedures, standards, staff packages); action plan(s) recommendations; task and inquiry responses; audit responses; issue resolution action plan(s) and training plans and programs under AF/A4C program management oversight.
Accomplishing work under this CLIN will require:
Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree and a minimum of seven (7) plus years experience related to government or private sector housing who have the technical ability to analyze processes and to recommend and develop implementation guidance for the Air Force Housing Program to include: Military Family, Unaccompanied and Privatized Housing, General Officer Quarters (GOQs), Housing Referral and Relocation Support Services, Leased Housing (LH) and Enterprise Military Housing (eMH).
- Provide detailed updates to leadership and stakeholders by participating in meetings/forums and coordinating, consolidating, developing and delivering/presenting associated meeting materials (e.g. slides, after action reports, minutes).
- Coordinate and collaborate with AFIMSC and AFCEC providing AF/A4C level guidance to develop responses to Congressional and external inquiries.
- Analyze housing data and reports and develop, coordinate and implement actions, plans, policies or Business Case Analyses (BCAs) actions under AF/A4C program management.
- Analyze operations and inventory management data associated with AF requirements in support of DoD enterprise information system and engagement with other Services and DOD reps (e.g. eMH Configuration Management Board, Configuration Control Boards for modules, etc.).
- Coordinate and collaborate with OSD, SAF, AFIMSC, AFCEC and stakeholders facilitating the oversight of MFH, UH, PH and LH projects.
- Ensure compliance with AF standards and AF GOQ cost reporting processes.