|Reference # : ||19-00758
||Title : ||Jr Data Programmer|
Andrews AFB, MD
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||07/23/2019 / 06/22/2023
| Description |
|Must be a US Citizen who currently possesses a Secret (or Minimum Interim Secret Clearance with the ability and intention of obtaining a Secret Clearance).|
Assist the Deputy Assistant Secretary (Financial Operations) Audit Readiness Directorate (SAF/FMFA) in annual financial statement audit liaison support; enduring audit readiness support; development and implementation of corrective action plans; assessing and documenting information technology compliance ; broad based communication and change management support; preparing, accurately reporting, and maintaining General Equipment Valuation (GEV), Military Equipment Valuation (MEV) and Operating Material and Supplies (OM&S) in an audit ready state; and assist in preparing the agency financial report. Provide strategic ideas and solutions to tasks identified and issues that arise. Task Order #1 focuses on: SOW 2.2 Task 2: Enduring Audit Readiness/Internal Controls support; SOW 2.3 Task 3: Corrective Actions support; SOW 2.4 Task 4: IPA Audit Liaison Support; SOW 2.5 Task 5: FIAR IT Systems/Integration/Support; SOW 2.6 Task 6: Change Management/Communication.
Additional efforts with Financial Improvement and Audit Remediation (FIAR) include IT activities to drive sustainable and auditable processes.
- Designing, developing, and implementing IT corrective action plans (CAPs) for self-identified deficiencies (SIDs) and external IPA findings; performing CAP validation testing for completed remediation activities
- Performing baseline review assessments (e.g FISCAM and FFMIA) to assess system readiness and remediate identified deficiencies
- Monitoring, tracking, and reporting on IT CAP statuses
- Third party risk management (e.g. Service Providers)
- Developing risk based approaches for prioritization of IT findings
- Performing advisory services for risk management framework (RMF) activities to support system team IT control implementations in accordance with financial management overlay
- Adhoc reporting for IT metrics and measures
- Integrating leading practices for IT audit remediation.
These positions will develop data analytics, data visualization of metrics and reports that provide Air Force leadership with the critical information to support management decisions across the Air Force Enterprise in addition to effective program level reporting to the client leadership by the Prime contractor.
Required Skills/Level of Experience:
- Analytically-minded professional, with experience in, or willingness to quickly learn, audit readiness infrastructure.
- Work with clients and Prime staff to coordinate development and resolution of identified analytical deficiencies.
- Experience programming in ACL, Python, or other advanced analytical programs.
- Four (4) year degree in appropriate technical field from an accredited institution.
- OMB A-127, Financial Management Systems and other federal financial management system requirements
- FISCAM requirements
- Oracle Federal Financials functionality
- Current trends in information technology
- Air Force policies, systems and procedures for personnel, acquisition, inventory, property and material management
- Familiarity with the Operational AF Financial Data Structure and Operational AF data Dictionary
- CPA, CIA, CISA, CDFM, or CGFM is a benefit