|Reference # : ||19-00649
||Title : ||Project Manager I|
Abbott Park, IL
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||06/24/2019 / 05/15/2020
| Description |
|Manages/directs the activities and people associated with small to large scale projects with a focus on any or several non-IT business applications and disciplines. Manage/direct all facets of single or multiple, multidimensional, mission-critical projects through the Full Project Life Cycle. Collaborate/work with project sponsors, business units and users to identify project scope and focus, develop or monitor project initiatives, implement project requirements/plans/processes/tools, assign/guide/monitor project staff, and assure project success. Deliver quality project solutions to business problems or issues within defined budgets and/or timelines. Provide expert project guidance/support proactively through project completion. Provide tracking, reporting, and presentation to management and users. 1-6 years experience|
KOL experience is required ?
- Team's budget tracking
- Creation of Shopping Carts
- Creation of Purchase Orders
- Process invoices & accruals
- Key opinion leader (KOL) engagement coordinator across Client Nutrition International markets.
- Support, identify, and document all HCP KOL engagement related complaints completely and accurately.
- Send required documentation to all appropriate KOL's to compensate appropriately, according to Personal Service Agreement, including Statements of Work (SOW).
- Obtain post event proof of performance from KOL's. Process payment for KOL's and follow up to ensure transfer of funds.
- Create visa packages for all KOL's in accordance with each countries immigration regulations.
- Manage financial aspects of KOL engagements as needed.
- Effectively manage and process department's intercompany billing (ICB) between Affiliate/Area and global.
- Maintain a high level of knowledge and proficiency of systems used to identify and implement KOL Engagement practices.
- Responsible for managing KOL Travel & Expenses costs by identifying effective travel routes.
- Ensure compliance with ranges established in the Fair Market Value report.
- Negotiates with KOL's the hours paid for preparation of engagement decks.
- Maintain, track, and keep budgets within monthly, quarterly & yearly targets.
- This individual must maintain a top level of administrative proficiency, and expertise in managing the increasing complexity of relationships with KOL's and medical institutes worldwide.
- Time management to handle multiple tasks with competing deadlines.
- Responsible for managing KOL while traveling on behalf of the client to ensure no negative outcomes for company and or the Key Opinion Leaders.
- Maintain, track and update all Key Opinion Leaders Engagement records to pass all internal annual OEC (compliance) checks.