|Reference # : ||19-00626
||Title : ||Housing Strategic Planning and Resource Advocacy Support Services|
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||05/08/2019
| Description |
|Must be a US Citizen who currently possesses a Secret Clearance.|
The Contractor shall coordinate, consolidate, develop, and maintain AF Housing Management Program (AFHMP) governance and programmatic documents (e.g. Family Housing Master Plan (FHMP), Housing Requirements Market Analyses (HRMAs), Housing Community Profiles, Integrated Manpower Requirements Documents (IMRDs), and Dormitory Master Plan (DMPs)); action plan(s) recommendations; task and inquiry responses; audit responses; and issue resolution action plan(s) to include BCAs; training plans and programs under AF/A4C program management oversight.
- Provide detailed updates to leadership and stakeholders by participating in meetings/forums and coordinating, consolidating, developing and delivering/presenting associated meeting materials (e.g. slides, after action reports, minutes).
- Provide oversight of AFHMPs to ensure compliance with AF policy, program guidance, procedures and use in program resource development.
- Engage and participate in housing working groups related to AF housing program development and resourcing to ensure HAF-level inputs.
- Engage with OSD and SAF offices to evaluate basing action impacts and reviewing and identifying future housing AFHMP requirements.
- Engage, coordinate, and collaborate with OSD, SAF, other services, AFIMSC, AFCEC and stakeholders regarding AFHMPs requirements and resourcing.
- Coordinate and collaborate with AFIMSC/AFCEC providing AF/A4C level guidance to develop responses to Congressional and external inquiries.
Historically, accomplishing work under this Task has required:
One (1) FTE with a minimum of a Bachelor's Degree and a minimum of seven (7) years' experience related to Government or private sector housing who has the technical ability to analyze facility requirements and recommend/develop strategy and guidance for resource advocacy to support the Air Force Housing Program to include: Military Family, Unaccompanied and Privatized Housing, GOQs, Housing Referral and Relocation Support Services, and enterprise military housing (eMH).