|Reference # : ||19-00360
||Title : ||Accountant III|
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||03/12/2019
| Description |
|Must be a US Citizen who currently possesses a Secret Clearance.
- Position is for a Corrective Action Plan (CAP) Coach, who is mainly responsible for reviewing CAP milestones and assessing whether the steps performed were appropriately completed and whether they remediate the related finding.
- Accounting/Audit background preferred
- Communication skills necessary. Individual would be communicating with GS-14 and below.
- Must be able to work in fast paced environment with strong attention to detail skills
- Experience in financial statement compilation and reporting process as well as audit response and remediation in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and/or Statements of Federal Financial Accounting Standards (SFFAS).
Years of Experience:
- Candidate must have a minimum of 7 years of full-time (excluding internships) experience within the past 10 years of progressive experience providing accounting services to the Federal Government agencies or Fortune 500 companies.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited Client States college or university in Business, Accounting or Finance