|Reference # : ||19-00167
||Title : ||Associate Scientist I|
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||03/04/2019 / 12/04/2019
| Description |
|We are seeking a highly motivated and dedicated ligand binding assay Associate Scientist to join the DMPK-BA department at *** Bioresearch Center in Worcester, MA.|
The LBA Bioanalytical group at ABC DMPK conducts quantitative bioanalysis assay of large molecule therapeutics like mAb, ADC, fusion protein and bi-specifics for PK, PD and TK studies using ligand binding assays to support drug discovery and early development efforts.
The main responsibilities of the Associate Scientist I include: Sample analysis using ligand binding assay, generate high quality bioanalytical data enable data summary and PK analysis. Sample and reagent management using electronic tools including LIMS.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Plan and execute experiments based bioanalytical protocol and in vivo study design.
• Analyze pre-clinical in vivo samples based on operational schedule.
• Qualify ligand binding assay based on BA protocol, interpret result and make decision on assay readiness.
• Data archiving in ELN and LIMS.
• Effectively communicate experimental plan, and results orally and in writing. Contribute to technical report writing.
• Sample management in LIMS.
• Write, and update experimental protocols and procedures with supervision.
• Initiate, design, interpret, troubleshoot operational assay independently and efficiently.
• Bachelor's Degree in biology, chemistry or pharmacology.
• 0-2 years of pharmaceutical, biotechnology industry experience.
• Attention to detail.
• Ability to operate and maintain laboratory equipment with independence.
• Experience in automated ligand binding workflow is highly desirable.
• Experience in data driven troubleshooting ligand binding assay is highly desirable.
• Proven problem solving ability.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to draft technical reports.
• Proficiency with computers and data analysis software including Excel and LIMS
• Ability and willingness to work effectively in a highly collaborative environment.