Must be a US Citizen who currently possesses a Secret clearance.
General Experience andQualities:
- Excellent (advanced) Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint skills and experience. Efficiently creates document templates that are client-ready, when such templates do not already exist.
- Experience with (and advanced proficiency in) flow charting in Microsoft Visio.
- Effectively integrates and collaborates with teams; generates ideas and actively contributes to ideation discussions.
- Comfortable preparing communication briefs, progress and status reporting (e.g., in PowerPoint or interactive visualization) with no supervision, and presenting briefs to both team/engagement and client senior leadership.
- Ability to focus and function in a fluid, fast-paced and dynamic environment; Must be flexible and accepting of client-driven changes in direction, demonstrating agility.
- Excels at critical thinking, intellectual curiosity, questioning, and understanding of facts, individual perspectives, and behaviors; fully comprehends and deploys a variety of problem solving approaches.
- Uses data-driven analytics to develop insights; Develops and improves credible and pragmatic analytical approaches, frameworks and methodologies; Consolidates insights and presents them to the client in context of their issues.
The ideal candidatewill:
- Demonstrates and in-depth understanding of order processing and fulfillment, to include flow of goods and related accounting transactions within the procure-to-pay transaction cycle.
- Demonstrates an in-depth understanding of DoD procurement functions and processes; understands document flow within the SAP MM Procurement Process.
- Demonstrates an in-depth understanding of inventory planning and control for consumable and rotable spares within DoD systems such as the Federal Logistics Information Systems (FLIS) and the Federal Catalog System (FCS).
- Demonstrates an in-depth understanding of maintenance, repair, and overhaul operations within DoD supply chain operations.
- Has experience assessing MRO / service-level agreement and sourcing contracting terms and conditions, and understands complex contracting arrangements and service agreements.
- Demonstrates advanced competencies in PRO process budgeting, accounting, and financial reporting in compliance with industry accounting and financial reporting standards, such as GAAP, and FASAB.
- Understands DoD working capital fund entities and how they support the supply and logistics mission of the department.
- Has experience developing enterprise-wide supply chain, logistics, and warehouse performance metrics and KPIs, and has conducted benchmarking to peer and industry standards.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Supply Chain, or management information systems from a college or university accredited by an organization approved by the U.S. Department of Education.
- Has experience completing technical accounting research (including FASAB, FASB and DOD standards and guidance)
One or more of the following acceptable certifications arepreferred:
- Have a least one credential in the "acceptable certifications” section (below); and
- Have an acceptable portion (as determined by interview) of the desired Specific Professional Experience qualifications.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- APICS certified in Supply Chain Operations Reference model (SCOR)
- APICS Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM)
- APICS Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP)
- APICS Certified in Logistics Transportation and Distribution (CLTD)
Four (4) year degree or a graduate degree from an accredited college / university with major / concentration in a relevant field including but not limited to:
• Mathematics / Actuarial sciences
• Real Estate
• Environmental Science
• Government and Public Administration
Experience of four or more years in one the following but not limited to:
• Business Strategy
• Transformational Change Management
• Human Resources
• Business Process re-engineering
• Project Management
• Process Improvement
• Property, Plant, and Equipment
• Heritage Assets
• Environmental Liabilities
• Actuarial sciences
• Imputed costs
A minimum of 20 CPE credits each fiscal year and 120 CPE credits over a three-year rolling period
Minimum of IT3 or equivalent with the ability to obtain an IT2 if the government requests.
Other Desired Experience
• Experience with large and complex organization
• Familiarity with Federal Government
• Experience with analyzing and assessing large volume of data Familiarity with deployment of solutions that support strategic initiatives Experience with Oracle based Enterprise Resource Planning Systems
• Familiarity with development of reference guidance
• Familiarity with OUSD AT&L policies and requirements
• Familiarity with SFFAS No. 3, 6, 23, 10, 35, and 42; Technical Release 13, 14, and 15
• Familiarity with market based appraisals
• Knowledge of valuation of long-lived assets including alternative valuation methodologies
• Familiarity with accounting requirements for Environmental Liabilities
• Familiarity with SFFAS No. 5 and Technical R 2
• Familiarity with DoD's systems for tracking environmental liabilities Understanding of requirements for imputed cost
• Familiarity with SFFAS No. 4 and its interpretations Knowledge of DoD's heritage assets