|Reference # : ||19-00163
||Title : ||Senior Subject Matter Specialist|
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||02/07/2019 / 01/31/2020
| Description |
Must be a US Citizen who currently possesses a Secret Clearance.
General Experience andQualities:
- Creative, collaborative, and detail-oriented; good communicator/listener in-person and through available media (e.g., telephone, email, WebEx).
- Demonstrates responsibility for the factual accuracy and thoroughness of analysis, appropriateness of analytic methods/design, and the clarity and validity of interpretations and recommendations.
- Comfortable preparing communication briefs, progress and status reporting (e.g., in PowerPoint or interactive visualization) with minimal supervision and presenting briefs to both team/engagement and client senior leadership.
- Ability to multi-task and function in a fluid, fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Comfortable working both in teams and independently; organized, "outside the box? thinker; proactive and self-motivated; a team player with an "all hands on deck? mentality.
- Must be flexible, able to multi-task and change direction on a moment's notice and accepts this as operating in a high-performing team structure.
- Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Word, PowerPoint); additional proficiency in Microsoft Project and Microsoft Visio preferred.
- Professional knowledge of OMB Circular A-123, Appendix D, Compliance with the Federal Financial Management Improvement Act of 1996 (FFMIA) and the Treasury Financial Management requirements that represents criteria for FFMIA.
- Strong professional knowledge of the Treasury Financial Manual (TFM).
- General (working) knowledge of the Information Technology (IT) TFM Federal Financial Management System Requirements (FFMSRs) particularly in applying to financial accounting standards and USS GL at the transaction level.
- Professional knowledge of internal control over financial reporting utilizing OMB's assessment methodology provided in Appendix A to Circular No. A-123 internal control over financial reporting
- Professional knowledge of reporting requirements to Federal Managers' Financial Integrity Act of 1982 (FMFIA) and compliance with the Standards for Internal Control in the Federal Government (the Green Book.)
- General (working) knowledge of Appendices B and C to Circular No A-123.
- Sound professional knowledge of SAP configuration and data tables in order to conduct interviews and discussions on transaction processing that impacts TFM FFMSRs
- General (working) knowledge of the system change management processes (which include documentation of changes to the baseline system configuration for SAP) to ensure visibility of all configuration changes impacting the supporting requirements.
- Analytical and technical experience to validate compliance with the TFM requirements and develop an evaluation package for each TFM FFMSR requirement upon the completion of the assessment.
The ideal candidate will also possess thefollowing:
- Analytical and technical experience to document identified issues and discuss the results of the assessments and where applicable provide recommendations.
- Bachelor's degree in information technology (IT) from a college or university accredited by an organization approved by the U.S. Department of Education.
One or more of the following certifications arepreferred:
- Working knowledge of SAP configuration, setup, design and the ability to delineate between SAP configuration components and customization components defined by RICE-FW requirements.
- Knowledge of technical solutions within SAP ECC 6.0:
- Experience within one or more of the following SAP modules: Financial Accounting (FI), Funds Management (FM), Materials Management (MM), and Sales & Distribution (SD) modules.
- Experience with SAP HANA or SAP's GRC solutions.
- Strong relational understanding of the impact of feeder systems into SAP and their corresponding Intermediary Documents (IDOCs).
- Understanding of key business processes to include order creation, order fulfillment, procurement of services and supplies, inventory, assets, human resources, and the subsequent financial statement impact of the processes therein.
- General understanding of reporting capabilities such as SAP Business Warehouse (BW), Business Explorer (BEx), and/or Business Objects.
- General understanding of data extraction techniques and tools from SAP ECC 6.0.
- Certified Information System Auditor (CISA)
- Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA).
- Four (4) year degree in a relevant field from an accredited institution.
- CPA by examination licensed by the appropriate state licensing authority.
- 15 years of functional and technical accounting and auditing, including the performance of financial statement audits in DoD, federal agencies, and/or commercial Fortune 400 organizations.
- A minimum of 20 CPE credits each fiscal year and 120 CPE credits over a three-year rolling period.
Other Desired Experience
? Demonstrated direct and relevant experience with the DLA, DoD, Federal or Commercial entities
? Practical application and use of FASAB standards (SFFAS) and concepts (SFFAC)
? Practical application and use of OMB guidance to include OMB Circular A-123, A-136, etc.
? 15 years or more of experience with conducting tests of design effectiveness
? Practical application and use of DLA, DoD and/or Federal financial management policies and procedures
? 15 or more years of experience with conducting walkthroughs to assess design effectiveness and the ability to rapidly identify compensating or secondary mitigating controls
? 15 years or more of experience with internal controls and substantive testing over budgetary accounting processes, PP&E, acquisitions, inventory, material management and personnel
? Proven ability to interact and communicate effectively with auditors, specifically the IG Community and/or the GAO
- Minimum of IT3 or equivalent with the ability to obtain an IT2 if the government requests.