|Reference # : ||19-00162
||Title : ||Technical Lead|
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||02/07/2019 / 01/31/2020
| Description |
Must be a US Citizen who currently possesses a Secret Clearance.
General Experience andQualities:
- Creative, collaborative, and detail-oriented; good communicator/listener in-person and through available media (e.g., telephone, email, WebEx).
- Demonstrates responsibility for the factual accuracy and thoroughness of analysis, appropriateness of analytic methods/design, and the clarity and validity of interpretations and recommendations.
- Comfortable preparing communication briefs, progress and status reporting (e.g., in PowerPoint or interactive visualization) with minimal supervision and presenting briefs to both team/engagement and client senior leadership.
- Ability to multi-task and function in a fluid, fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Comfortable working both in teams and independently; organized, "outside the box? thinker; proactive and self-motivated; a team player with an "all hands on deck? mentality.
- Must be flexible, able to multi-task and change direction on a moment's notice and accepts this as operating in a high-performing team structure.
- Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Word, PowerPoint); additional proficiency in Microsoft Project and Microsoft Visio preferred.
- Professional knowledge of OMB Circular A-123, Appendix D, Compliance with the Federal Financial Management Improvement Act of 1996 (FFMIA) and the Treasury Financial Management requirements that represents criteria for FFMIA.
- Strong professional knowledge of the Treasury Financial Manual (TFM).
- General (working) knowledge of the Information Technology (IT) TFM Federal Financial Management System Requirements (FFMSRs) particularly in applying to financial accounting standards and USS GL at the transaction level.
- Professional knowledge of internal control over financial reporting utilizing OMB's assessment methodology provided in Appendix A to Circular No. A-123 internal control over financial reporting
- Professional knowledge of reporting requirements to Federal Managers' Financial Integrity Act of 1982 (FMFIA) and compliance with the Standards for Internal Control in the Federal Government (the Green Book.)
- General (working) knowledge of Appendices B and C to Circular No A-123.
- Sound professional knowledge of SAP configuration and data tables in order to conduct interviews and discussions on transaction processing that impacts TFM FFMSRs
- General (working) knowledge of the system change management processes (which include documentation of changes to the baseline system configuration for SAP) to ensure visibility of all configuration changes impacting the supporting requirements.
- Analytical and technical experience to validate compliance with the TFM requirements and develop an evaluation package for each TFM FFMSR requirement upon the completion of the assessment.
The ideal candidate will also possess thefollowing:
- Analytical and technical experience to document identified issues and discuss the results of the assessments and where applicable provide recommendations.
- Bachelor's degree in information technology (IT) from a college or university accredited by an organization approved by the U.S. Department of Education.
One or more of the following certifications arepreferred:
- Working knowledge of SAP configuration, setup, design and the ability to delineate between SAP configuration components and customization components defined by RICE-FW requirements.
- Knowledge of technical solutions within SAP ECC 6.0:
- Experience within one or more of the following SAP modules: Financial Accounting (FI), Funds Management (FM), Materials Management (MM), and Sales & Distribution (SD) modules.
- Experience with SAP HANA or SAP's GRC solutions.
- Strong relational understanding of the impact of feeder systems into SAP and their corresponding Intermediary Documents (IDOCs).
- Understanding of key business processes to include order creation, order fulfillment, procurement of services and supplies, inventory, assets, human resources, and the subsequent financial statement impact of the processes therein.
- General understanding of reporting capabilities such as SAP Business Warehouse (BW), Business Explorer (BEx), and/or Business Objects.
- General understanding of data extraction techniques and tools from SAP ECC 6.0.
Four (4) year degree or a graduate degree from an accredited college / university with major / concentration in a relevant field including but not limited to:
? Mathematics / Actuarial sciences
? Real Estate
? Environmental Science
? Government and Public Administration
Experience of four or more years in one the following but not limited to:
? Business Strategy
? Transformational Change Management
? Human Resources
? Business Process re-engineering
? Project Management
? Process Improvement
? Property, Plant, and Equipment
? Heritage Assets
? Environmental Liabilities
? Actuarial sciences
? Imputed costs
? Data analysis
- Certified Information System Auditor (CISA)
- Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA).
Other Desired Experience
? Experience with large and complex organization
? Familiarity with Federal Government
? Experience with analyzing and assessing large volume of data Design and deployment of solutions that support strategic initiatives
? Experience with SAP and/or Oracle based Enterprise Resource Planning Systems
? Design, development and delivery of training Design and development of reference guidance
? Knowledge of OUSD AT&L policies and requirements
? Familiarity with SFFAS No. 3, 6, 23, 10, 35, and 42; Technical Release 13, 14, and 15
? Experience with market based appraisals
? Experience with valuation of long-lived assets including alternative valuation methodologies
? Experience with DoD Facility Analysis Categories and Real Property Classifications
? Experience with complex actuarial and econometric models Analyze and assess Environmental Liabilities against accounting requirements
? Experience with SFFAS No. 5 and Technical Release 2
? Experience with DoD's systems for tracking environmental liabilities
? Experience monitoring remediation of environmental liabilities
? Assess completeness and validity of imputed cost
? Experience with SFFAS No. 4 and its interpretations
? Knowledge of DoD's heritage assets
? Assess completeness of Heritage Assets
- Minimum of IT3 or equivalent with the ability to obtain an IT2 if the government requests.