|Reference # : ||18-02027
||Title : ||Cyber Exercise Support Analyst|
Ft. Meade, MD
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||12/05/2018 / 06/17/2019
| Description |
|Must be a US Citizen who currently possesses a TS/SCI clearance and eligible for C/I Polygraph.|
Global Information Grid (GIG) Service Management-Operations (GSM-O), a Defense and Intelligence Group of Leidos has an opening for a Cyber Exercise Support Analyst at JFHQ-DODIN at Ft. Meade, MD.
The Cyber Exercise Support Analyst will provide comprehensive cyber exercise support to JFHQ-DODIN to plan, manage, and integrate the JFHQ-DODIN command's exercise and training programs and after action processes to achieve and sustain JFHQ-DODIN mission essential task proficiency.
- Provide research, analysis, and recommendations to conceive, develop, execute, and support Joint Event Lifecycle events including combatant command (CCMD) exercises, cyber experiments, risk analysis, technology demonstrations, tabletop exercises, and scenario development/synchronization.
- Identify, track, and resolve issues impacting training, exercises and daily operations.
- Coordinate with JFHQ-DODIN to ensure exercise activities adhere to Command exercise plans, policies, and procedures.
- Collaborate with the Command elements to establish overall objectives, priorities, and plans for the Command's joint exercise program, assuring focus on issues, and challenges critical to pursuit of cyberspace operations.
- Coordinate with other directorates to provide inputs and resources for Command exercises.
- Elicit inputs for the planning process from cyberspace operations elements throughout the program community to assure inputs are representative of the community's full scope.
- Coordinate with team members in application of analytical methodologies to assess measures of effectiveness / performance for operational scenarios.
- Provide recommendations to Command authorities and resources for applicable staff elements, JFHQ-DODIN, subordinate headquarters, service cyber components, CCMDs, components, and agencies with cyber related missions to dedicate to joint exercises.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant technical discipline and 4+ years of overall related experience. 8+ years of additional related years of experience is accepted in lieu of a degree.
- Currently possess an active DoD TS/SCI clearance and eligible for C/I Polygraph.
- Demonstrated understanding of Joint Event Lifecycle events.
- Previous experience working with CCMD exercises, TTX, and war gaming.
- In-Depth understanding of the military Adaptive Planning Process.
- Experience in an Operations Center providing Senior Leaders specified reports based on information received from supporting unit operations.
- Currently possess DoD 8750 certification at IAT level II, Security +CE.
- ITIL v3 Foundation certification.
- Proficient in developing briefing materials, administrative, and logistics support.
- Excellent writing skills and ability to communicate effectively, including public speaking, and briefing senior officers.
- Advanced communications and presentation skills enabling precise conveyance of information across all CC/S/A//FA with command and proper enunciation of the English language.