|Reference # : ||18-02025
||Title : ||Cyber Security Watch|
Ft. Meade, MD
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||12/05/2018 / 06/17/2019
| Description |
|Must be a US Citizen who currently possesses a TS/SCI.|
Global Information Grid (GIG) Service Management-Operations (GSM-O), a Defense and Intelligence Group of Leidos has an opening for a Cyber Security Analyst at the JFHQ DODIN Operations Center on Ft. Meade, MD.
The Cyber Security Analyst will enable Command and Control (C2) of the Department of Defense Information Network (DODIN) by ensuring its overall health through 24/7 monitoring, directing, controlling, coordination, de-conflicting, synchronizing, and reporting the current status to JFHQ-DODIN staff.
Execute in real time, in accordance with mission requirements:
- Incident handling
- Triage of events
- Network analysis and threat detection
- Trend analysis
- Metric development
- Vulnerability information dissemination
- DoD CSSP methodology
Coordinate Computer Network Defense (CND) operations with DoD Component Commands/Services/Agencies/Field Activities (CC/S/A/FA) and monitor and report effect of DCO-IDM operations on CC/S/A/FA missions.
Have knowledge of DoD Computer Network Defense with an understanding of the lifecycle of the network threats, attack vectors, and network vulnerability exploitation.
Primary duties will require the candidate to work as part of a team, however, the candidate must be able to work independently (where required) to achieve day-to-day objectives with significant impact on operational results or project deliverables.
This position is a shift work position and could require you to work Day shift, Afternoons, or Overnight, as well as, potentially weekends and/or holidays.
- Active TS/SCI security clearance.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant technical discipline and 6+ years of overall related experience. 4+ years of additional related years of experience is accepted in lieu of a degree.
- SIEM Tool Experience (ArcSight, Splunk, Wireshark, etc.)
- Experience with various Microsoft technologies such as MS Office 2013 and Sharepoint
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Familiarization with STIGs process and structure
- Knowledge of the DoD orders process
- Currently possess DoD 8750 certification at IAT level II, Security + CE.
- ITIL V3
- Experience briefing Senior Leaders